I want to file a grievance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like this is the truth
It was debunked.

U never really followed the money to these leftist pricks they are SNOPES with a different name follow the money.
These are the SAME bs liiiines Snopes uses (.

So because JOURNALIST decide what is TRUE or NOT makes it so Mmmk.

I think we should stop takinng the words of these sites as fact they are give donations fro losers like Soros-- Gates etc and not they will not disclose this bs it's kept hidden from the public annd or is to difficult ot find most wonn't bother.

Decisions on coverage, what facts to check, and Truth-O-Meter ratings are determined solely by PolitiFact’s independent journalists."

Just so you know where the quote is from:

1586458264550.png

Damn, Bluz, you thumbsdowned that post like 2 seconds after I posted it.

You gotta get a life, brother. lol.
He-he, if you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down....
meanie LOL
Yep! Some on here (exclusively anti-American non-believing atheist liberal lunatic scum) just don't seem to get a VERY simple fact. If they insist on posting sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down. It's as simple as that.

He-he, if you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down....

Whatever floats your boat, capt'n.

It doesn't do anything, though. Heh heh. Nerd.
It sure seems to get UNDER YOUR SKIN, you keep bringing it up.................Simple solution - DON'T post sh*t and I WON'T give your replies the thumbs down. Thank you.

Just like this is the truth
It was debunked.

U never really followed the money to these leftist pricks they are SNOPES with a different name follow the money.
These are the SAME bs liiiines Snopes uses (.

So because JOURNALIST decide what is TRUE or NOT makes it so Mmmk.

I think we should stop takinng the words of these sites as fact they are give donations fro losers like Soros-- Gates etc and not they will not disclose this bs it's kept hidden from the public annd or is to difficult ot find most wonn't bother.

Decisions on coverage, what facts to check, and Truth-O-Meter ratings are determined solely by PolitiFact’s independent journalists."

Just so you know where the quote is from:

View attachment 321152

No Mindwars... EVEN the BREITBART article that was linked ACKNOWLEDGES this is speculation and NOT confirmed in any way,... When ya DONT KNOW, ya DONT KNOW... It's a theory.. Conspiracy or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back