I Want to Change The Constitution

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
I want to see one change in our Constitution.

It is a simple thing that will benefit this country immensely

We need to exchange the word "people" for the word "citizens"

We then won't have to protect and care for people who are not citizens of this country

I like it, but it would lead to other things being changed. Common sense tells most of us who we should be caring for. It's just that we don't have many leaders with this quality.

While I would agree with the OP; I think there also needs to be a list if the Responsibilities and Duties of a Citizen added to the document as well.

We then won't have to protect and care for people who are not citizens of this country

"Article XIV (Amendment 14 - Rights Guaranteed: Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship, Due Process, and Equal Protection)

1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

In other words, until an illegal alien has been processed and judged by the law we take care of them. And oh by the way, this was the finding of the US Supreme Court as well in PLYLER v. DOE, 457 U.S. 202 (1982)

FindLaw Cases and Codes

" Held:

A Texas statute which withholds from local school districts any state funds for the education of children who were not "legally admitted" into the United States, and which authorizes local school districts to deny enrollment to such children, violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment."

"Article XIV (Amendment 14 - Rights Guaranteed: Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship, Due Process, and Equal Protection)

1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

In other words, until an illegal alien has been processed and judged by the law we take care of them. And oh by the way, this was the finding of the US Supreme Court as well in PLYLER v. DOE, 457 U.S. 202 (1982)

FindLaw Cases and Codes

" Held:

A Texas statute which withholds from local school districts any state funds for the education of children who were not "legally admitted" into the United States, and which authorizes local school districts to deny enrollment to such children, violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment."

Plyer v Doe was a bad ruling with no constitutional basis. The 39th Congress was explicit regarding jus sanguinis vis-a-vis jus soli.

The due process clause and the equal protection clause have been distorted by the Devine Right of Interpretation to the point that they are unrecognizable.

Food for thought: can the legitimacy of the14th Amendment be defended using Article V, and can the Civil Rights Act of 1966 be defended using the 14th Amendment's "life, liberty, and property" clause by using the origination of the clause from the Second Treatise of Government, and the intent of the of the phrase in the 5th Amendment, which came from the Second Treatise of Government?

Forum List

Back