I Want One Of These For Christmas

Fantastic piece of British technology.
No problems with social distancing.
Just imagine BLM/Antifa all arriving in a city centre kitted out with these bad boys.

Yah, flying around looking for Antifa. Hey, you seen an Antifa? None here. Look under the dumpster, no Antifa there. Let's look in the dark Alley, No Anitifa but Leroy kept your wallet. Shrieking uncontrollably, "Would someone please help me find Antifa?" QAnon says they are here and Rump agrees. They just have to be here.

On about November 20th, this becomes your plight. Or not long after that when Rump goes completely off the rails and even the butt lickers in the Senate realize what they have done. Not to worry, the house has the paperwork already filled out. So here is your plight.

If your on about 'centre', that is how it is spelt (The Queens English) and its our language.

It's center and you're trying too hard.
It is 'English'. Where do I live? - England! Where do you live? - The Colonies!

Then you can't land. We don't have that nonsense. You can only land where they have that. Try again.

If your on about 'centre', that is how it is spelt (The Queens English) and its our language.
You mean, as the word is spelled in French?
The French are always copying us. They even tried to help us build Concorde.
Copying the English? That could partly be true; you guys cut off a King's head and they did, too, in la Place de la Concorde.

Then you can't land. We don't have that nonsense. You can only land where they have that. Try again.

Copying the English? That could partly be true; you guys cut off a King's head and they did, too, in la Place de la Concorde.
Are you guys going to contribute to my 'Jetsuit' Christmas fund or not?
I promise to sent photo's of me flying down to Tesco's, and will also put your names as sponsors on my suit.

Also, Queens is in New York, which has a center.
Not if al qaeda get there first!
Al Qaeda is a singular, thus "...gets there first". You English really have problems with English.

Are you guys going to contribute to my 'Jetsuit' Christmas fund or not?
I promise to sent photo's of me flying down to Tesco's, and will also put your names as sponsors on my suit.

Not likely, "Sunshine".

Also, Queens is in New York, which has a center.
Not if al qaeda get there first!
Al Qaeda is a singular, thus "...gets there first". You English really have problems with English.
I'm dIs....diz.....d.....O fuck it I can't spell - fancy giving us a word like that to describe our affliction, the bastards.
Taking the piss or what?

Forum List

Back