I want my reparations. Will the left give them to me.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It took me over a decade but I paid off my student loans. Since the left are intent on giving away the kitchen sink and student loans are in that smorgasbord of free shit, where do I apply for reparations? I was oppressed and made to pay!

It took me over a decade but I paid off my student loans. Since the left are intent on giving away the kitchen sink and student loans are in that smorgasbord of free shit, where do I apply for reparations? I was oppressed and made to pay!

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no!!!

Now your Education has given you a great opportunity, so no...

• Banned

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no!!!

Really?

I studied Computer Information Systems.

Never had a job in that field. Turned out to be more of a social experiment more than anything.

Waste of money

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no!!!

Really?

Never had a job in that field. Turned out to be more of a social experiment more than anything.

Waste of money

Well then no you can not have your money back!

Engineering would have been better especially Geo Engineering...

• Banned
I assume someone somewhere is keeping track of the total cost of all these promises.

They'll need a big abacus. A real big abacus.
If ANY of this "free" shit gets passed by the left I will be deducting the proportional cost of it off of my taxes.

I assume someone somewhere is keeping track of the total cost of all these promises. They'll need a big abacus. A real big abacus.
If ANY of this "free" shit gets passed by the left I will be deducting the proportional cost of it off of my taxes.
They're definitely pulling out all the stops. And we're over 16 months away.

I assume someone somewhere is keeping track of the total cost of all these promises.

Can not do it because you are too white... Hell do not be surprised when the pass a tax for being white to pay for their not so free stuff...

Can not do it because you are too white... Hell do not be surprised when the pass a tax for being white to pay for their not so free stuff...
I will just pull out my white privilege card and charge it then.

The statute of limitation ran on your claim.....in like 1943 or something.

I will just pull out my white privilege card and charge it then.

Those cards will be declined and cancelled... Us whites will be told we must pay for everything and then apologize for being white.

So I am going to make sure my kids will be non-white so they get others to pay for their edukation...

Dear Grampa Murked U
What about suing the Democrats including Obama and Pelosi
for the cost to taxpayers of the unconstitutional ACA payouts and mandates?

I know 1-2 other people who agreed to go in for a class action lawsuit.
We get enough complainants and raise money for a defense fund
we can hire lawyers to demand reimbursement. Including billions
if not trillions paid unconstitutionally to insurance companies
plus 24 billion for the federal shutdown incurred by ACA
and contesting the budget that had unconstitutional terms mixed in.

NOTE: if lawyers claim the statute of limitations has passed,
we'll sue over that as well. Pay back corrections or set up a system
that does.

I want my reparations too. England is so leftist they should be happy to give this American reparations for the 800 years they brutalized my Irish ancestors.

If you go far enough back in time EVERY group of human beings has suffered violence and oppression in the past; human history is filled with violence and savagery in general. History is not sunshine and roses and magical unicorns who shit rainbows out of their assholes.

I borrowed, and like a sucker, paid back $3000 after I graduated in 1979.

I would have borrowed a lot more and bought a lot nicer car with the money, if I didn't realize I didn't have to pay it back.

The government should buy me a new Cadillac
CT6 and we'll call it even, if this goes through.

Unless you're an official member of one of the Democrats protected classes....or from a foreign country you're shit out of luck.

It'll be the new "white tax". The glowarm scam has failed so they're desperate to try other retarded methods of collecting .

Ummm, no...

Just no...

I mean no!!!

Really?

Waste of money
If your education was a waste, then government should be jumping at the chance to pay for it.

Forum List

Back