I want Bill Gates to be richer

Davey T

Jun 17, 2015
I want Bill Gates, and all people who have gotten rich legally off of business, to get richer. The fact that Gates is worth Billions, doesn't negatively effect me at all. In fact, it helps. Let's look at it.

Whoever buys software from Mircrosoft gave them $300 or so to make their life easier. Nobody made them buy the software. Unlike government, you are not forced to do business with Microsoft. Each of the millions of people buying the software made the calculation that they want the efficiency of the software more than the $300. Therefore, millions upon millions of people have actually made MORE money through increased efficiency thereby expanding their businesses by giving Microsoft their money. This is empirically true or they wouldn't have done it.

The Bernie Sanders of the world believe that one man making a lot of money takes something away from the next person. This only works this way when you talk about government. Governments can only destroy, not create. Sometimes we weigh the benefits and costs of this transaction, like with police, and accede to the trade. But people voluntarily trading with other people benefits them and society. This has been true since the silk road. Get over it.

Bernie sanders should spend more time on park benches with his contemporaries-----
reminiscing about the late fifties and early sixties

I want Bill Gates, and all people who have gotten rich legally off of business, to get richer. The fact that Gates is worth Billions, doesn't negatively effect me at all. In fact, it helps. Let's look at it.

Whoever buys software from Mircrosoft gave them $300 or so to make their life easier. Nobody made them buy the software. Unlike government, you are not forced to do business with Microsoft. Each of the millions of people buying the software made the calculation that they want the efficiency of the software more than the $300. Therefore, millions upon millions of people have actually made MORE money through increased efficiency thereby expanding their businesses by giving Microsoft their money. This is empirically true or they wouldn't have done it.

The Bernie Sanders of the world believe that one man making a lot of money takes something away from the next person. This only works this way when you talk about government. Governments can only destroy, not create. Sometimes we weigh the benefits and costs of this transaction, like with police, and accede to the trade. But people voluntarily trading with other people benefits them and society. This has been true since the silk road. Get over it.

And yet, Bill Gates thinks, rich should pay MORE tax...

And yet, Bill Gates thinks, rich should pay MORE tax...
of course that's a silly stupid liberal lie. Gates and Buffett say that so they will not seem to be symbols of greed or seem to be Robber Barrons to complete liberal illiterates. In fact, both are putting their fortunes in foundations so the govt wont get their fortunes and waste them after they die.

Even while they are alive, they are spending the foundation money as they see fit, not turning it over to idiot liberals in Washington to waste on crippling welfare programs or other deadly programs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back