I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

He is the most hated man in this country and the most hated man in the world. Why because they aren't stupid like his followers. By the way, point of interest, he is considered by the free world to be one of the worlds biggest threats. He is scum.

....... If that election was stolen .....
Kennedy won by popular vote because he was young and handsome, Obama won by popular vote because he is black (well, half anyway), and Trump won by popular vote because he's smart. Most of the other elections were all "stolen".

Kennedy won by popular vote because he was young and handsome, Obama won by popular vote because he is black (well, half anyway), and Trump won by popular vote because he's smart. Most of the other elections were all "stolen".
He didn't even come close on popular vote, Literally millions less then Clinton and Biden, You people have no clue do you?

These people are idiots. Not one truth from any right winger ever, all lies distortions and stupidity.

He didn't even come close on popular vote, Literally millions less then Clinton and Biden
Who are you talking about? All of them? You poor idiot.

Plainly you have not heard about Kennedy and Illinois.

As for Obama, don't forget the rule: if you can tell they're black, they're black. We don't do mulatto-ism in the USA.

Biden whooped Trumps ass in 2020. That’s all that matters
tenor.gif

Plainly you have not heard about Kennedy and Illinois.
Plainly? I don't know. What about Kennedy and Illinois? Tell me.
As for Obama, don't forget the rule: if you can tell they're black, they're black. We don't do mulatto-ism in the USA.
The "(well, half anyway)" is mine. We don't do "one drop of blood" outside of the US. Even South Africa's Apartheid didn't do that (still doesn't) where "coloureds" were rated above "bantu".

Plainly? I don't know. What about Kennedy and Illinois? Tell me.

The "(well, half anyway)" is mine. We don't do "one drop of blood" outside of the US. Even South Africa's Apartheid didn't do that (still doesn't) where "coloureds" were rated above "bantu".
Hmmmmmmmm. Not American. Presumably Russkie. I'm in the wrong thread. If you don't know about Kennedy and Illinois, don't worry about it.

NOPE!!! That's simply not true! Part of the fake news propaganda from the right wing to convince you of a "steal" that never took place.

Pretty please, read this....if you are at all interested in truth and facts.... :(

You are actually making sense, and that's way over their heads.

not sure if true or not - but:

From Bob Dole's farewell letter: "I'm a bit curious to learn if I am correct in thinking that Heaven will look a lot like Kansas.

...And to see, like others who have gone before me, if I will still be able to vote in Chicago."

not sure if true or not - but:

From Bob Dole's farewell letter: "I'm a bit curious to learn if I am correct in thinking that Heaven will look a lot like Kansas.

...And to see, like others who have gone before me, if I will still be able to vote in Chicago."
Very nice but I don't think he is clear enough whether he is talking about Kansas, MO or Kansas IL. Illinois residents might be eligible for voting in Chicago. I'll ask Dorothy.

Trump lost two elections if counted by the popular vote. If we are talking about American presidential elections as a whole, in the vast majority of cases the candidate who won the popular vote became the president. One of few exceptions, that happened recently, was Bush Jr. in 2000.

Trump lost two elections if counted by the popular vote. If we are talking about American presidential elections as a whole, in the vast majority of cases the candidate who won the popular vote became the president. One of few exceptions, that happened recently, was Bush Jr. in 2000.
I don't completely agree with you. The theme here is "stolen elections" so there can be no denying that such things exist, right? I mean, we know that elections can and are "stolen" by corrupt powers. The only question is which ones are stolen and which ones are won "fair and square". The fact that Trump won, at all, amidst so much against him has to be proof that he won the election by "popular vote". Don't you agree? But then we have the case of Bush Baby Junior. That man was a dupe. He never knew what he was doing from one minute to the next. He sent NATO to war on a lie of WMD's. He (his government) made false accusations, made up fake incidents, and sent CIA agents (in THE FIRST inspection team) to plant false evidence of WMD's in Irak. The man was a dunce. A puppet. So how could a man like that have been democratically elected by popular vote to be the leader of such a nation? One word: STOLEN.

New Topics

Forum List

Back