I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...

All the material is there for you to read.

NONE. It didn't happen so cut your rubbish about wanting information about it.

I'm reading this now --- "Biden's Inexplicable Victory" by Patrick Basham, in the October 2021 Chronicles. Lots of hard numbers, very interesting. The whole issue is given over to whether the election was stolen.

Last edited:
I'm reading this now --- "Biden's Inexplicable Victory" by Patrick Basham, in the October 2021 Chronicles. Lots of hard numbers, very interesting.
no link?

I'll find it...

got lost trying to find it..

Last edited:
This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...
It's the GOP top priority above all out now, right?

It's the GOP top priority above all out now, right?
That's what Trump says.

I'm starting to see his point. If that election was stolen (and at least three others certainly were: The "Corrupt Bargain," when Jackson lost, the one Jack Kennedy stole in Chicago in 1960, and the one that was "stolen," or at least ruled on, by the Supreme Court in year 2000) then why run again if they now have a whole system in place to steal elections?

I'm reading this whole magazine dealing with this as a stolen election, and really, I'd say they have the numbers.

Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture the current October issue.

That's what Trump says.

I'm starting to see his point. If that election was stolen (and at least three others certainly were: The "Corrupt Bargain," when Jackson lost, the one Jack Kennedy stole in Chicago in 1960, and the one that was "stolen," or at least ruled on, by the Supreme Court in year 2000) then why run again if they now have a whole system in place to steal elections?

I'm reading this whole magazine dealing with this as a stolen election, and really, I'd say they have the numbers.

Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture the current October issue.

Do you ever read the reams of paranoia and hate you write, Jack Kennedy???
You really have some there son.

Do you ever read the reams of paranoia and hate you write, Jack Kennedy???
You really have some there son.
I'm nobody's son.

What are you talking about? Why are you calling me Jack Kennedy? Can you make that post more coherent, or is it just some muddled verbal salad?

I'm nobody's son.

What are you talking about? Why are you calling me Jack Kennedy? Can you make that post more coherent, or is it just some muddled verbal salad?

Yes I will. Can you understand this?
You're a dickhead and piss off.

Let me know if that's incomprehensible.

Is your last name, Van Winkle? Did you just wake up? This is the only thing the orange loser and his trumptards have been talking about.

Forum List

Back