I voted

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I voted today in megachurch, Bellevue Baptist.....and my vote went to Romney....locked and loaded.....I love early voting...helps us working folk!

Early voter, eh?

You must be one of those illegal dead Mexican felon early voters I have been hearing about.

Early voter, eh?

You must be one of those illegal dead Mexican felon early voters I have been hearing about.

LOL, nah, I'm a republican, I follow the law...... ;)

How long was the line of illegal dead Mexican felon early voters that you had to wait in?

There werent any, we had to show ID....it was really difficult reaching into my wallet and pulling it out.....I guess the word got out.....and it was Bellvue, so it's not exactally a bad area.....

In Memphis, you can vote at any location in early voting...but didnt see any mexicans, did see blacks and whites and didnt see any issues and you HAVE TO HAVE ID...that was awesome......

Ohio has early voting but I like voting on election day. It makes me feel patriotic. Besides, I meet friends down there first thing in the morning and it's like a party.

Just curious why are churches allowed to be voting areas? Just seems odd that they aren't supposed to spread politics but are allowed to be voting booths...My SIL went and voted yesterday for Johnson my dad is going before next Wednesday he says to vote for Willard,he don't like him he just hates Obama lol...

LOL, nah, I'm a republican, I follow the law...... ;)

How long was the line of illegal dead Mexican felon early voters that you had to wait in?

There werent any, we had to show ID....it was really difficult reaching into my wallet and pulling it out.....I guess the word got out.....and it was Bellvue, so it's not exactally a bad area.....

In Memphis, you can vote at any location in early voting...but didnt see any mexicans, did see blacks and whites and didnt see any issues and you HAVE TO HAVE ID...that was awesome......

Do you have to show your ID to the mailman if you absentee vote?

Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security: Voter Photo ID

It was really easy, just reached in and I whipped it out.....and bam, signed a piece of paper verifying information and that's it.....went to the machine, pressed a few buttons and bamo.....done

It was really easy, just reached in and I whipped it out.....and bam, signed a piece of paper verifying information and that's it.....went to the machine, pressed a few buttons and bamo.....done

From the link:

•The new law requiring a government-issued photo ID to vote applies only to those voting at polling places. It does not apply to those casting absentee ballots under state law, including those age 65 or older who wish to vote absentee or those voting at licensed nursing homes.

Emphasis theirs.

So that would be a "no" then. You do not have to show your ID to the mailman if you absentee vote.

Gosh, I hope the illegal dead Mexican felons don't find out about this loophole!

Last edited:

From the link:

•The new law requiring a government-issued photo ID to vote applies only to those voting at polling places. It does not apply to those casting absentee ballots under state law, including those age 65 or older who wish to vote absentee or those voting at licensed nursing homes.

Emphasis theirs.

So that would be a "no" then. You do not have to show your ID to the mailman if you absentee vote.

Gosh, I hope the illegal dead Mexican felons don't find out about this loophole!

well absentee ballots arent that many and there is a paper trail with those...it's much easier to find fraud with those....so I hope a democrat tries to vote 100 times with them........

Forum List

Back