I voted for Trump in 2016

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you

upload_2019-8-12_16-33-42.jpeg

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you
anyone for Trump or says ''fried chicken or ''black hole'' is racist

Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

He also takes no responsibility for his actions...

By the way you asked for three things:
  • Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..

Thank you
All Massachusetts Electoral Votes went for Hillary

Your vote was cast for Clinton

Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

• Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..

Here's proof that anti-Trumpers can also be prone to begging.
"Pweese, pretty pweese, wake up and smell coffee". :blahblah:

I am with you except for voting for our peaches in chief and gun control.
Isnt it horrible to be called racist just because you voted for the president? And the rhetoric is only getting worse.
Of course, if you vote dem, you get called a commie by the right. Which is just as bad as racial superiority lol

I am with you except for voting for our peaches in chief and gun control.
Isnt it horrible to be called racist just because you voted for the president? And the rhetoric is only getting worse.
Of course, if you vote dem, you get called a commie by the right. Which is just as bad as racial superiority lol

Does being called almost-a-Commie change your equation?

Thank you

The Democrat Party of the 1970’s and 80’s is long gone. It’s been highjacked by self admitted Mao-admirers and Marxists. They’ve fully embraced identity politics right out of the Marxist playbook. Instead of judging people by their actions and character, they judge people on superficial aspects that can’t be controlled: skin color and gender. They also openly hate whites, Christians, and capitalism.

Thank you
JU!

Thank you

Trump is the worst JU hater on earth!

Thank you

The Democrat Party of the 1970’s and 80’s is long gone. It’s been highjacked by self admitted Mao-admirers and Marxists. They’ve fully embraced identity politics right out of the Marxist playbook. Instead of judging people by their actions and character, they judge people on superficial aspects that can’t be controlled: skin color and gender. They also openly hate whites, Christians, and capitalism.

So true.
Back in the late 70's a Democrat Councilwoman who was a neighbor gave me a job lead which enabled me to embark on my career.

Thank you

Trump administration overhauls Endangered Species Act as critics fear animal extinction

Well since my thread was closed for stupid reasons and you think I'm spamming but i bring facts lol Trump tards.

Thank you

Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

Thank you

I am with you. TRUMP PENCE 2020

Thank you

Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries
Uh huh.
Because Americans are so much more honest than foreigners.

Thank you

Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries
Uh huh.
Because Americans are so much more honest than foreigners.
Nyet

So please explain how his job performance in these areas has been worse than his predecessor.

Forum List

Back