Trump I voted for Trump, ask this Trump voter anything.

how do you feel about the proposed changes to medicare? which insurance companies will profit the most from the changes?

Why is trump stacking his staff with political insiders or the 1%?

Should the taxpayer rent space in trump tower for the secret service since melania has opted not to move to the white house? how much will that cost a year?

I am honestly not up to date on his plans for Medicare, but he isn't POTUS yet and Congress will have to approve if any changes anyway so I'd hold off judgement at this time.

Why is he stacking his cabinet with the 1%? Because they are successful and the right people for the job. He isn't looking at sex, color, or some other irrelevant demographic. He's looking for talent.

I don't know how much the secret service will cost, perhaps Trump will give them discount rent.

What are your feelings about the $trillion infrastructure plan idea?

I wonder who is going to pay for it. It is one of a couple of things I disagreed with Trump on. Not sure that the Congress will approve though, we shall see.
Why don´t you agree to fixing one of Americas most urgent problems?

Because it isn't one of our most urgent problems and it's expensive. I'm ok with doing it if it can be paid for with cuts elsewhere. What I have learned about our government is that no matter which party is in charge, the spending always happens but the paying for it seldom does. I disagree with him on doing that because I don't believe he will be able to pay for it.
Oh yes, it is.

2013 Report Card for America's Infrastructure

That proves nothing at all. It's a report card on our infrastructure. It doesn't compare it to the many other problems we face that are more important.

He is considering Guliani or Romney as Secretary of State. Are you pleased by his "non-establishment" choices so far?

He is considering Guliani or Romney as Secretary of State. Are you pleased by his "non-establishment" choices so far?

I detect sarcasm!

I'd prefer Romney as SOS, I think he'd be excellent. I don't know where Guiluani would fit in, I'd prefer Trey Gowdy as AG over him, but I like Rudy. He's a good man and a great politician.

I'm fairly pleased by his picks so far.

I detect sarcasm!

I'd prefer Romney as SOS, I think he'd be excellent. I don't know where Guiluani would fit in, I'd prefer Trey Gowdy as AG over him, but I like Rudy. He's a good man and a great politician.

Rudy for SCOTUS!

I detect sarcasm!

Rudy for SCOTUS!

Of course I'd be happy with that, I just would rather see Gowdy.

I detect sarcasm!

Are you pleased with the idea of a man who ran as anti-establishment surrounding himself with an entirely establishment cabinet?

Trump has his head up criminal Shady Bradys ass.all the proof in the world that I was wrong about him,that he is no different than all the other presidents since JFK,our last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers which is why he was killed and all the others have stayed alive since then,they did what their masters told him. Trump defends this criminal Brady who ruined and tainted a sport with his lying and cheating.fuck trump,he sure had me fooled and played me for a sucker.

I wonder who is going to pay for it. It is one of a couple of things I disagreed with Trump on. Not sure that the Congress will approve though, we shall see.

Because it isn't one of our most urgent problems and it's expensive. I'm ok with doing it if it can be paid for with cuts elsewhere. What I have learned about our government is that no matter which party is in charge, the spending always happens but the paying for it seldom does. I disagree with him on doing that because I don't believe he will be able to pay for it.
Oh yes, it is.

That proves nothing at all. It's a report card on our infrastructure. It doesn't compare it to the many other problems we face that are more important.
It proves it is in a grave condition. But what do you think are real problems?

You mean having Jake Starkey fixed?
Looks like this fix is in since the elections.

I detect sarcasm!

Are you pleased with the idea of a man who ran as anti-establishment surrounding himself with an entirely establishment cabinet?

I'm fine with it. He still isn't establishment and he's the boss.

Oh yes, it is.

It proves it is in a grave condition. But what do you think are real problems?

Terrorism, the border, the debt, not in that order.

Forum List

Back