CDZ I Volunteer to stay quarantined if...

I don't feel so right ...like I said on another thread it could be the pollen ...so I'm self quarantine if I got it I dont wanna give it to anyone ...my girl thinks her kid might have it to and that's how I might have it ...we dont know shes isolated to ....she just watching her family if they get bad ...its just the one kid ...her and the other one feel fine ....we may meet in cars in middle of the night for some adult fun ....thiers lots of dark middle of nowhere round here ...and believe me its deserted at 10pm during normal times ...

Itll be easy for gas ..pay at the pump wipe card and handle and buttons down before ya roll ...I got two hand sanitizers in the car

Sure as long as you pay me a check comparable to my pay I will stay home indefinitely.

Although I am in excellent health (and can hold my breath for two minutes), I am in a statistically vulnerable age category. As a result, I am willing to remain quarantined indefinitely IF younger healthy people are allowed to return to work and save our economy. What about you?
dON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

I have dealings with "younger healthy people" everyday. Most seem to lack common sense, have a sense of entitlement, and think that just showing up at work is enough for the paycheck... much like the participation trophies of their youth. I wouldn't trust them to wipe their own asses much less save our economy.

Hard pass.

I have dealings with "younger healthy people" everyday. Most seem to lack common sense, have a sense of entitlement, and think that just showing up at work is enough for the paycheck... much like the participation trophies of their youth. I wouldn't trust them to wipe their own asses much less save our economy.

Hard pass.

True as that may be, the fact that they're being left 24 trillion dollars worth of debt at the moment isn't exactly fair. lol. Apparently the preceding generation isn't much better.

Although I am in excellent health (and can hold my breath for two minutes), I am in a statistically vulnerable age category. As a result, I am willing to remain quarantined indefinitely IF younger healthy people are allowed to return to work and save our economy. What about you?
You need to report to work.

I'm in the category that can't leave the house. My son and his wife came over on Saturday and brought beer. We sat on the veranda, 6 feet apart. Not sure, but I think I got drunk. Went on the computer and fell asleep trying to navigate it. Slept until 2:00 am and got something to eat. Went back to bed.

Hope we do that again soon. It was fun!

Lock two or three hotties in here with me and I could stay a good long while. I may be old but I ain't dead yet ya know.

Can you support yourself without labor?

That is the American spirit.

Playing with coherent rules is what is needed right now, and you proposal is definitively wise.

If this is a "war" then the younger must be at front and keep fighting for the country.

I'm old as well and reaching the vulnerable age category. In good shape like you but today was the last time I went out to buy groceries without a mask. At my return I saw pollen painting green the surface of our cars. I was allergic to pollen decades ago, and at this phase of my life it's not wise keep risking my health in front of a harmful environment.

I do respect the current ordinances even when they still don't make sense from my point of view. I still have enough rum in storage and have started to clean up the house, do some maintenance to the cars... I just can't stay home watching TV or reading the news.

Man and woman are sex, not gender. Dictionaries must be corrected. Male and female are gender.

Bathrooms are designated by the sex of the individual: Men and Women.

When a birth happens, the mother never says the baby is a "male" but a boy. When she was pregnant and was asked about the sex of the baby inside her, she responds "it's a girl", not so "it's a female".

Boy and girl are young man and young woman.

The current confusion about man/woman and male/female in reference to the sex of the individual is what causes the chaotic fight about effeminate men trying to get inside a bathroom for women.

About the news from above.

The number of effeminate men and mannish women are so low, that they can't reach yet to be in the list of affected people with the virus. And this is not a surprise, because in reality the news about their number have been inflated. Today we can finally observe that they really are just sporadic cases and can't reach enough number in order to change laws about gender.

So younger people run around spreading the virus

So younger people run around spreading the virus

EXACTLY. The only way to "beat" a virus is through immunity, either by infection or injection. The only people we should be quarantining are those who are most at risk of serious illness and/or death. They are the ones who could overwhelm our hospitals if they all get sick at the same time. For most others, Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

Forum List

Back