I understand the opposition to Marjorie Taylor Green

She's a friggin moron. Not fit to serve in Congress. Has no grasp of policy. Doesn't even make an effort.
The result of the lowest common denominator on the right.

By the way, she looked like a complete idiot..again today. :auiqs.jpg:

So your response is just over used low hanging fruit insults and critiques that dont actually say anything or have any insight in them followed by an emoji?

You never have anything substantial to say or any exact examples for your accusations.

If you dont like her thats fine, but back it up, convince us why we should put stock in your opinion beyond "Because I said so".

So your response is just over used low hanging fruit insults and critiques that dont actually say anything or have any insight in them followed by an emoji?

You never have anything substantial to say or any exact examples for your accusations.

If you dont like her thats fine, but back it up, convince us why we should put stock in your opinion beyond "Because I said so".
And....reading comprehension escapes yet another one.
It's been backed up in multiples posts. Sheesh, I even pulled demographics from her district.

I have given multiple reasons why MTG is a talentless hack just there to pitch grenades.
^Shrug^.

She's a friggin moron. Not fit to serve in Congress. Has no grasp of policy. Doesn't even make an effort.

We're impressed that you can make such a statement after watching someone for 1.5 seconds.

And....reading comprehension escapes yet another one.
It's been backed up in multiples posts. Sheesh, I even pulled demographics from her district.

I have given multiple reasons why MTG is a talentless hack just there to pitch grenades.
^Shrug^.

And we all believe you.

REALLY! We do!

Everyone knows that you're an idiot.
But thanks for the reminder.

If you paid attention, you could have seen her act on CSPAN2 today.
But naw...that would ruin the narrative, wouldn't it?
I know enough about you and most politicians via YouTube to know you're a schmuck.
It's not so easy for you to dismiss Conservatives anymore due to easy access to YouTube and TikTok.

I know enough about you and most politicians via YouTube to know you're a schmuck.
It's not so easy for you to dismiss Conservatives anymore due to easy access to YouTube and TikTok.
Sorry, if conservatives had any new policy ideas or directions, it would be easy for me to listen to them.
But the simple fact of the matter is, they don't. All they have right now is dysfunction from top to bottom.

They got absolutely OWNED by an 80 year old man they swear is senile.

If you'd like MTG's contribution today to the highly important, policy driven discussion that is vital for America's survival, here you go.
Fast forward to 1:42:00.

Sorry, if conservatives had any new policy ideas or directions, it would be easy for me to listen to them.
But the simple fact of the matter is, they don't. All they have right now is dysfunction from top to bottom.

They got absolutely OWNED by an 80 year old man they swear is senile.

If you'd like MTG's contribution today to the highly important, policy driven discussion that is vital for America's survival, here you go.
Fast forward to 1:42:00.

Conservatives got owned by 100+ lies?
It's obvious you don't have the intellectual ability to watch anything not shown on CNN or MSNBC.

Boebert did a good job tearing them new assholes, also.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back