I took the Moderna shots.

1632403433547.png

NBA Stars Won’t Be Required to Take Covid Vaccines – Just Like Members of Congress and Their Staffers
NBA Stars Won’t Be Required to Take Covid Vaccines – Just Like Members of Congress and Their Staffers

Meanwhile, in order to keep your job, see your grandkids, fly, eat, get medical help, buy food/gas/etc...YOU must get jabbed. And you do.If you go get a flu shot, a shingle shot, a pneumococal (shot), its probably the covid shot. Good luck, sheep.

Last edited:
Too bad. Someone, somewhere almost certainly had high hopes for you. Why would you trade your God given freewill and very likely also your life to appease your employer? This vaccine and whether or not to submit to it, allow it to enter your veins, is an intelligence test. Oops.
You are right. It is an intelligence test. It is an intelligence test between those that buy into your claptrap and those that don't.

Last edited:

Bombshell Covid Vaccine Recordings – FDA Employee: Feds Need to Create a ‘Nazi-Germany’ Style Registry of Unvaccinated Americans, “Go Door to Door and Stab Everyone” – (Video)​

Count your blessings, the vaccine worked on you! Your reaction to the shot indicates that your body's immune system, recognized the spike protein and said HELL NO to the corona virus and built up a bunch of antibodies to fight it!!! Thus the fever and aches.

On the other hand, you have me....and hubby who got Moderna shots, he got a fever, and arm ached... that's good...his body's immune system recognized the spike protein as bad and began creating antibodies to fight it.....

Me? Nada! Zip! Nothing!

No reaction what so ever! No sore arm, no fatigue, no fever, no nothing!!!

So now I'm left wondering....

Did I get a dud? A placebo by mistake? :)

Did I build up any antibodies at all??? :dunno:
My body reacted like a stupid fuckin pitbull.

I had the friggin DISEASE months ago, and it was a minor inconvenience..... bullshit... It was 2 weeks paid off of work, I enjoyed it. Yeah, I felt like shit for a few days, had a cough and slight fever, ate a shit ton of vitamin C and Chicken soup then played in my cave, re-cleaned my guns and separated some brass.

This reaction from what we are told is a "vaccine", was something far from the norm. I allowed the army to pump all sorts of shit in me for years. Flu shots didn't phase me when other dudes and dudettes sometimes actually got a little fucked up. This thing had me in pain. I had some fucked up dreams I can't even explain. At first when I got home I took a fast hot shower, put on winter PJ's (IN TX mind you) got into bed under our thickest winter comforter I dragged out of the closet and when I had to get wake up because the wife locked herself out I thought DAYS had passed in the 3 hours from the time she kissed me good bye that morning and came back with kolaches I couldn't eat.

It pisses me off that I had the fuckin sickness, and because of inane political and media hysteria the company I work for, being a major health care provider, forced me to take this shit. I've tolerated a lot of insane shit in my life. Deployments in war zones, baby sitting fucking idiots in prisons, but I can not believe how stupid nearly half the population of our country is. Running around wearing mouth diapers, snitching on those who don't, even harassing and terrorizing them. What the fuck is this dystopian bullshit?

Then you wonder why some of us want to carry weapons?

Fuck me runnin....

Come to my door and try to jab me, I will go out shooting you. Want me in a camp with other unvaxxed? Fine. We will wait til you are all dead, then WE will be ruling the world. Oh. Wait. Those that INSISTED you get jabbed will still be here too because they are getting placebos.

And those who get angry at those who refuse? It's fear that they did it themselves and now worry what will happen to them down the road as time goes by with the shit floating around in their bodis. Fear.

I am pissed about this because people I care about DID IT TOO. They knew better, but DID IT ANYWAY. Pisses me off..and saddens me at the same time.

Meanwhile, postal workers, migrants, illegals and most in the WH are exempt. Yet...just like Pete...they cave to the demands. Since when in the USA did a country that DELIBERATELY poisoned us witha virus and when not enough died from it, made up the vaxx to finish the job become MANDATORY to the citizens they are trying to kill and getting awa with it? And you can't even sue the vaxx makers if you die. Instead, the government offers to pay your funeral expenses if you do. HELLO??? No red flags are waving about any of that? None?

I won't tell y'all to wake up. You are incapable.
Gracie, no red flags are going up because most all of what you said is not true. It's made up propaganda, being pushed on to you over and over again, by computerized algorithms.

(Once you have viewed anything....say I view an ad link on USMB for ladies jeans, and bought a pair....the next thing I know is, I'm getting more and more and more ads for jeans from all different vendors that are similar, then some shirt stores and shoe stores added in to my USMB feed as well!)

Well, once you have read an article on the vaccines being poisonous, then the ads and articles being fed to you will support the conspiracy of vaccines being poisonous, over and over and over again...in a sense it is trained to brainwash you, and give yourself satisfaction via confirmation bias....

Then since it knows you are attracted to these conspiracy type articles, it finds similar or coordinating articles and ads, that are conspiratorial in nature, and feeds them to you...where ever you seem to go on the net.... Facebook, twitter, google, instagram, tik tok, you tube, etc ALL work the same way....

The people who create the conspiracies, know how to get a conspiracy in to viral mode with bots and friend lists and likes etc, and use social media's algorithms to tag their similar made up story, to the the initial conspiracy story that went viral....

All day, every day, these type conspiracy stories and yes, fake news....are being pushed in to your realm.... This is what I call brainwashing, for the lack of a better term. And once it begins, there is no way out, you will be pegged to receive junk science, junk mail, junk ads, junk news...all fitting the same type theme.... And never get ad and story feeds that intelligently debunk the conspiracies you are programmed to receive....

It's like Hotel California.

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before

"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave
"

No one is poisoning us and no one is trying to kill us... the same people or entities that are supposedly out to kill us, have all received the vaccine themselves, do you think they are suicidal?

You can't sue the vaccine makers but they contribute to a govt fund that you can access and apply to receive a settlement for your harm if you have any, that is limited to something like a quarter of a million cap.

I am afraid of HOW I will die and it damn sure won't be at the hands of quacks and a corrupt government that wants more than half of us DEAD for the great reset.
OK... You're fuckin retard.

Alex Jones level jabbering retard and ignored by me from now on.

You can not understand how stupid you sound when you assert the government is trying to kill 150 million people with a fuckin injection that hasn't actually killed anyone, when they could do it merely by shutting off electricity for a few months and blaming a chinese EMP attack. Then start a fuckin war and kill billions more.

Now I'm not unaware that the globalists and elite view humans as cattle or livestock they can harvest at their whim. I've seen The Georgia Guidestones and I have no doubt the goals etched in that satanic rune aren't their objectives. Yet at the same time I'm also fully aware that the highest levels of those assholes aren't all aligned and in agreement with each other. None of us would still be here if they were. There is no "New World Order". These assholes can't even keep narcotics out of the most secure prisons in the fuckin world. They can't control their own prisoners let alone their own praetorian guards.

Use your fuckin head, you're not a goddamned bed wetting liberal, I know you have capacity to think, so do it. I can't even believe that someone I agree with in most political matters can come off so fuckin stupid. Seriously bitch, get fucked good and hard after a long drinking binge and do some naval gazing after you wipe the wad out of it.

Fuck me to tears....

I detest how the Left has hyper politicized this Pandemic. They have successfully divided the country in two and now are going to take the jobs and ability to get jobs away from their political opponents via this division they created as they get marginalized and further ostracized from society. That way it makes it much harder to fight them.

Sickening.

This is the Third Reich playbook word for word. Nazis are gonna Nazi...unless we stop them.

My body reacted like a stupid fuckin pitbull.

I had the friggin DISEASE months ago, and it was a minor inconvenience..... bullshit... It was 2 weeks paid off of work, I enjoyed it. Yeah, I felt like shit for a few days, had a cough and slight fever, ate a shit ton of vitamin C and Chicken soup then played in my cave, re-cleaned my guns and separated some brass.

This reaction from what we are told is a "vaccine", was something far from the norm. I allowed the army to pump all sorts of shit in me for years. Flu shots didn't phase me when other dudes and dudettes sometimes actually got a little fucked up. This thing had me in pain. I had some fucked up dreams I can't even explain. At first when I got home I took a fast hot shower, put on winter PJ's (IN TX mind you) got into bed under our thickest winter comforter I dragged out of the closet and when I had to get wake up because the wife locked herself out I thought DAYS had passed in the 3 hours from the time she kissed me good bye that morning and came back with kolaches I couldn't eat.

It pisses me off that I had the fuckin sickness, and because of inane political and media hysteria the company I work for, being a major health care provider, forced me to take this shit. I've tolerated a lot of insane shit in my life. Deployments in war zones, baby sitting fucking idiots in prisons, but I can not believe how stupid nearly half the population of our country is. Running around wearing mouth diapers, snitching on those who don't, even harassing and terrorizing them. What the fuck is this dystopian bullshit?

Then you wonder why some of us want to carry weapons?

Fuck me runnin....
:lol:

It did act like a pitbull!!!! And that's good! If they tested you for antibodies now, I'd bet they are through the roof! I'm only hoping I got some!!! :(

I just got my shingles vaccination the last year, it was a two shot vaccine too...

The first was fine, the second one....HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS!!! My armed ached for a week, I was bed ridden for a week, fatigue, fever, pain every where!

My dad was military, and we got near all the shots he had to get, especially when transferred overseas.... But never, ever in my life did I have such a hard reaction to a shot like the shingles one!

I seriously doubt I would have taken that second vaccine if I knew how it was going to beat me up!!

Though my father just went through having shingles, and it ain't pretty!

Flu shots are "flu shots", they aren't vaccines. Neither are the COVID shots vaccines. They are therapeutics.

Both the flu and COVID shots are considered vaccines. Therapeutics? Where did you get this top secret medical disinformation ... MrPillow or Dr Phil? :rolleyes:

Influenza (flu) vaccines (often called “flu shots”) are vaccines that protect against the four influenza viruses that research indicates most common during the upcoming season. Most flu vaccines are “flu shots” given with a needle, usually in the arm, but there also is also a nasal spray flu vaccine.

In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

After I got my second shot I had body aches but then could draw bigger bong hits with Covid-free lungs....

Count your blessings, the vaccine worked on you! Your reaction to the shot indicates that your body's immune system, recognized the spike protein and said HELL NO to the corona virus and built up a bunch of antibodies to fight it!!! Thus the fever and aches.

On the other hand, you have me....and hubby who got Moderna shots, he got a fever, and arm ached... that's good...his body's immune system recognized the spike protein as bad and began creating antibodies to fight it.....

Me? Nada! Zip! Nothing!

No reaction what so ever! No sore arm, no fatigue, no fever, no nothing!!!

So now I'm left wondering....

Did I get a dud? A placebo by mistake? :)

Did I build up any antibodies at all??? :dunno:

I had very mild flu-like symptoms after my second Moderna. Just listening to the reactions of others to same, seems like a little more than half had a reaction after second dose.

Forum List

Back