I took the Moderna shots.

I have had two Moderna shots. No problems at all. Not even a sore arm. I also get a flu shot every year and have never had a negative reaction to those vaccines either. Obviously people react differently.

Flu shots are "flu shots", they aren't vaccines. Neither are the COVID shots vaccines. They are therapeutics.

My job supports my wife and kids, so yeah, it's more important than my life. That's why I carry life insurance also.

View attachment 542735
I detest how the Left has hyper politicized this Pandemic. They have successfully divided the country in two and now are going to take the jobs and ability to get jobs away from their political opponents via this division they created as they get marginalized and further ostracized from society. That way it makes it much harder to fight them.

Sickening.

In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

Sorry you work for assholes.
Seriously.

My small employer will never require it.
We have been building nonstop since it all started.
I have been in many crowded situations and there is no freaking way that I haven't been exposed. Was at the theme park in Mall of America with grandkids a month ago. No vaccines or masks required and nobody was wearing them.
Last bronchitis I had was back when Covid was just hitting the news over a year and a half now and a coworker was sick as a dog for a month. Not a sniffle since.

It is literally 1001 on my list of 1000 things to give a shit about.

In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

Same with me.
The 2nd Moderna shot made me sick for 3 weeks, and I will never do that again.
The convulsive shivering was so bad I could not stand or walk.
Threw up 3 times, every 4 hours, starting about 12 hours after the shot.
Still have headaches and weak.

Too bad. Someone, somewhere almost certainly had high hopes for you. Why would you trade your God given freewill and very likely also your life to appease your employer? This vaccine and whether or not to submit to it, allow it to enter your veins, is an intelligence test. Oops.

Stuff like this is why I'm glad I stopped working for other people twenty years ago.

I very seldom have to go onto a job site any more. If I do it's usually just for a walk-through or something.

Don't have any jabs. Stand on your dig and leave the job. Die how you want comrade. Who'll miss an ignorant idiot like you.

So...you caved. And now you are pissed about it. YOU CAVED.

Glad to hear you survived the jab.

Never mind the tail and horns you grew afterwards. You will get used to them in time.
The Horns work great for opening beer bottles and the tail actually has increased my balancing skills, plus I can scratch my back in places that used to be out of reach.

Too bad. Someone, somewhere almost certainly had high hopes for you. Why would you trade your God given freewill and very likely also your life to appease your employer? This vaccine and whether or not to submit to it, allow it to enter your veins, is an intelligence test. Oops.
Someone said the same thing to me when I signed up for deployment to Iraq.

So...you caved. And now you are pissed about it. YOU CAVED.
No....

I'm pissed about how much sicker I got from the fuckin "cure" than I did from the disease and I'm sharing that experience so that anyone else facing the choice I had to make and read my stupid little thread might choose Pfizer, J&J or get a new job.

I CAVED dozens of times when the army stuck God Knows what into my arms over the course of more than a decade. I CAVED when I looked over the top of an armored truck to look for wires and shit at a pile of asphalt 1/8 of a mile north of the Euphrates River on MSR Tampa because SSG Sanchez told me too.

Joseph-Ducreux-Portrait-de-lartiste-sous-les-traits-dun-moqueur-Self-portrait-detail-ca.-1793.jpg

No....

I'm pissed about how much sicker I got from the fuckin "cure" than I did from the disease and I'm sharing that experience so that anyone else facing the choice I had to make and read my stupid little thread might choose Pfizer, J&J or get a new job.

I CAVED dozens of times when the army stuck God Knows what into my arms over the course of more than a decade. I CAVED when I looked over the top of an armored truck to look for wires and shit at a pile of asphalt 1/8 of a mile north of the Euphrates River on MSR Tampa because SSG Sanchez told me too.

View attachment 542925
You caved. Wash it any way you want to, but that's what you did. It sickens me that people poison themselves with an unknown drug just so they can keep their job/be able to fly to see family/get to keep their rights even though they never gave them away in the first place/do as they are told or suffer the consequences.
NOTHING on this earth will MAKE me get that jab. NOTHING. I'm not afraid to die. I am afraid of HOW I will die and it damn sure won't be at the hands of quacks and a corrupt government that wants more than half of us DEAD for the great reset. NOTHING.

I spoke to someone yesterday for awhile on the phone...a friend. This person was in the military but is now out. While in the military, the person really had no choice. NOW this person does and has been threatened with their job too. So now they are looking for a new job. Won't pay as much, but they plan to cut back on other things. They will NOT get that poison jabbed in their arm. PERIOD.

It nauseates me when the old folks here get it because they are AFRAID they won't be able to see their kids and not allowed on a plane, or asked to see "papers" if they drive to another state. So they are fucking with their own health doing it. You put your wife and kids in danger by doing it because you will be dead in a few years and/or so fucked up bodily by the crap in the jab you won't be able to work at all.
So it boils down to that you were afraid. So you CAVED. As did my sister who claimed she would never do it either because she thinks of it as the mark of the beast, but after discussing it with her "pastor" HE said it was safe. So she did it. She caved too. She believed some schmuck over her common sense. Idiot that she is.

No doctors, no dentists, no food buying, no traveling, no job, no ss eventually, no rentals, no anything if not jabbed. So be it. I WILL NOT CAVE.
Sad to see others do it and then give lame excuses.

Count your blessings, the vaccine worked on you! Your reaction to the shot indicates that your body's immune system, recognized the spike protein and said HELL NO to the corona virus and built up a bunch of antibodies to fight it!!! Thus the fever and aches.

On the other hand, you have me....and hubby who got Moderna shots, he got a fever, and arm ached... that's good...his body's immune system recognized the spike protein as bad and began creating antibodies to fight it.....

Me? Nada! Zip! Nothing!

No reaction what so ever! No sore arm, no fatigue, no fever, no nothing!!!

So now I'm left wondering....

Did I get a dud? A placebo by mistake? :)

Did I build up any antibodies at all??? :dunno:

Meanwhile, postal workers, migrants, illegals and most in the WH are exempt. Yet...just like Pete...they cave to the demands. Since when in the USA did a country that DELIBERATELY poisoned us witha virus and when not enough died from it, made up the vaxx to finish the job become MANDATORY to the citizens they are trying to kill and getting awa with it? And you can't even sue the vaxx makers if you die. Instead, the government offers to pay your funeral expenses if you do. HELLO??? No red flags are waving about any of that? None?

I won't tell y'all to wake up. You are incapable.

Forum List

Back