I took my daughter to the shooting range on Saturday June 13th 2020, and we had a blast. Guess who was in the stall right next to me?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
I had my daughter take the concealed carry permit and women's defense course while it was available up in Manassas Va, about 3 years ago, since then we have moved down to Floor E. Da and she is now a preschool teacher and has been very busy up to yesterday, so i figured she might need to hone up her skills with a fire arm. So we went to the shooting range, met the owner a retired Marine of 23 years, and after we got our target, we went and shot it up. She uses the Walther PK-380 and i use the Barreta M9A3 9mm. The 2 guys next door were shooting a 9mm Ruger Security 9 and tore up their targets. They were young black men, honing up on their skills to defend themselves should ANTIFA show up in their neighborhood. I do love America and its equal rights for all...

I’ve gone shooting with friends of mine who are Black. A buddy swears by his SKS, and although he liked my Mini-14 he stuck with his system. Whatever he is comfortable with, is fine with me.

He also shoots a Glock .40. I like the 9MM better. Easier to get ammo IMO. He did not like my Ruger GP-100 firing full Magnum rounds, but it is a heavy revolver. I think it was too Wild West for him.

I am also fond of the Ruger LC9. It is easily concealable, have had my permit for a while too. But my normal carry is the Ruger SP-101. Yes, only five shots, but .357 Magnum. Easy enough to conceal with a little thought.

My normal shooting partner, you should never go alone, no one there in case of an accident or emergency. I live in the woods, and go with my neighbor. A 90 year old Air Force guy. He has a Walther and a Sig he is fond of.

Another friend who is Black likes to show up with his Smith .500. That cannon hurts when I shoot it. And I’ve shot .44 Magnums no problem for years. I only switched to .357 after I broke my hand and my grip got screwed up.

I would like to shoot one of those, just once. But I don’t think I can justify the expense of buying even a single round.

I had my daughter take the concealed carry permit and women's defense course while it was available up in Manassas Va, about 3 years ago, since then we have moved down to Floor E. Da and she is now a preschool teacher and has been very busy up to yesterday, so i figured she might need to hone up her skills with a fire arm. So we went to the shooting range, met the owner a retired Marine of 23 years, and after we got our target, we went and shot it up. She uses the Walther PK-380 and i use the Barreta M9A3 9mm. The 2 guys next door were shooting a 9mm Ruger Security 9 and tore up their targets. They were young black men, honing up on their skills to defend themselves should ANTIFA show up in their neighborhood. I do love America and its equal rights for all...
I was worried a little that the liberals, were going to drive a wedge into the civil people of the US, but after yesterday, i now realize that black, white, brown or yellow, we all have a common enemy and that is the Demoncraps. We are just preparing for the riots and looting by making sure our skills are at their best.

There were black men and women trying to stop the rioting and looting in Minneapolis and other places. There's a lotta good people out there that want this shit to end, mostly they are the ones who are losing the most out of all this after all is said and done. Actually, we're all losing .

There were black men and women trying to stop the rioting and looting in Minneapolis and other places. There's a lotta good people out there that want this shit to end, mostly they are the ones who are losing the most out of all this after all is said and done. Actually, we're all losing .
Of course there are a lot of good people of all races. Those people defending the looting and destruction are not good people. Neither are those criminals.

Here's a couple of facts for you...
1. The protests are getting bigger each day
2. The protests are getting more peaceful each day

Bonus: ALL races are and will continue to show their support for them, including by their presence.

Bonus: ALL races are and will continue to show their support for them, including by their presence.

1. The protests are getting bigger each day I doubt that. Outside of the trouble in Atlanta due to the shooting that took place.

2. The protests are getting more peaceful each day Yes, outside of the trouble in Atlanta. It isn't the protests and demonstrations that is turning people off. It's the riots, fires, and looting, which as you say seems to be diminishing but still reinforces the uneasiness and fear that a whole lot of people have.

Bonus: ALL races are and will continue to show their support for them, including by their presence. IMHO, less support than in recent weeks. Again, it is not the protests that people don't like, it's the violence. People aren't blaming Trump and the GOP for that, it's mostly on the Democrats for not handling the situation better in the major cities where the problem is most severe. They see their cops standing by while the burning and looting take place, and they don't like it.

Tell that to the black Wendy's owner how peaceful they are getting. When the bullets start to fly, then a few weeks later it will be peaceful....

No cop will come to the aid of a Democrat.
No military will come to the aid of a Democrat.

You seem to have a problem that you havent thought long about fore which the end results will not be good for you...

And their communities will turn on them for it.

Don't tow the line....don't get protection.

I told my daughter who went to George Mason and those there tried to indoctrinate her into the liberal ways, she has kept a level head and is the liberals worst nightmare. Can you imagine someone like Bill Clinton, or Anthony Weiner trying to rape her? Then they find out she is packing and will not hesitate to empty the magazine? I am glad more women are also taking the women's defense course along with the Concealed Carry Class.

As they used to say about women's hair coloring, "Does she, or Doesnt she?"

A woman with her PK-380...Feeling lucky punk?
maxresdefault.jpg

Arent you glad the summer of love in Seattle ended with 2 black guys being shot 1 dead the other critical, in such a peaceful protest?

Forum List

Back