I told you! Security cameras at Pelosi's home were "not being monitored" at the time of the attack.

Just having a discussion, not trying to make you mad. Do you have a sense this guy is a Trump supporter? I mean Nancy is hated by all kinds of people.
You can't make me mad because you are just an anonymous internet poster.

And yeah I have a feeling this guy would let Trump bend him over

Irrelevant...obviously the data is recorded.
Simple couple clicks of a mouse - and whalaa - the recording is there for everyone to see.
Unless Paul deliberately turned off the cameras for some reason?

Is that what they mean by not being monitored?

Oh yeah, this is getting smellier and smellier by the day. No bodycam video release from the complicit S.F. Police and now we learn the security cameras at the Pelosi house were not being monitored the night of the attack. Well isn't that SPECIAL????? Is it any wonder that everyone in the country except for the Kool-Aid chuggers have zero trust in the Democrats?

What is your point? That he wasn't attacked? How fucked up are you?

Oh yeah, this is getting smellier and smellier by the day. No bodycam video release from the complicit S.F. Police and now we learn the security cameras at the Pelosi house were not being monitored the night of the attack. Well isn't that SPECIAL????? Is it any wonder that everyone in the country except for the Kool-Aid chuggers have zero trust in the Democrats?

The person who was supposed to monitor the cameras is a Trump accolade who was told to ignore the cameras. We know it was planned and executed by Jared who gave detailed schematics and information to David Le Pape. Who everyone knows is a Trump associate.

Forum List

Back