I told you! OKey State Football coach forced to apologize for OAN T-Shirt.

Just think if the whole world was like this. People being able to come together and discuss their differences and concerns and walk out still friends.

I guess some believe he should have been like Trump and called them names and kicked them off the football team.

Groveling at the altar of Racial Justice, Coach Gundy apologizes for the unspeakable crime of wearing a fucking OAN T-Shirt. Yes sports fans, we are living in a Libtardian nightmare.
Of course he was going to apologize. He cant play king of he hill without Black talent.

All that talent caused me two years ago to stop watching pro sports after about 70 years. I'll never watching a professional sport the rest of my life. Fucking goons.

Groveling at the altar of Racial Justice, Coach Gundy apologizes for the unspeakable crime of wearing a fucking OAN T-Shirt. Yes sports fans, we are living in a Libtardian nightmare.
Of course he was going to apologize. He cant play king of he hill without Black talent.

All that talent caused me two years ago to stop watching pro sports after about 70 years. I'll never watching a professional sport the rest of my life. Fucking goons.
You'll be missed

I think.

At this point I'd rather watch reruns of tossing the ball with the nephews and their neighborhood friends.

You'll be missed

I think.

I know. I'll cry.

You'll be missed

I think.
Watching sports at a reduced level I have been doing. It would be funny if violence and explosions and worse happened at the game though. At least try to be parents. No one is perfect. But to many don't even try.

You'll be missed

I think.

I know. I'll cry.
I'm sure they will send a league representative to beg you to come back.

You'll be missed

I think.
Watching sports at a reduced level I have been doing. It would be funny if violence and explosions and worse happened at the game though. At least try to be parents. No one is perfect. But to many don't even try.
What "many" think about my parental skills is none of my business. Its like worrying about what hair lice thinks of me.

That;s right....

we are going to FORCE you to behave!

we are going to FORCE you to be nice!

you are going to say "please" and "thank you" and NOT "go fuk yerself libtad commy bastard"

you are going to say "I hope you have a nice day" and NOT "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

so you better buy some books on "how to make friends and influence people" and "manners, morals and decency" and start boning up....

That;s right....

we are going to FORCE you to behave!

we are going to FORCE you to be nice!

you are going to say "please" and "thank you" and NOT "go fuk yerself libtad commy bastard"

you are going to say "I hope you have a nice day" and NOT "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

so you better buy some books on "how to make friends and influence people" and "manners, morals and decency" and start boning up....
Hey dont knock those books. They helped me out a lot. :lol:

Go figure. A lot of people are not on the hard right and do not like Russian propaganda outlets, inciting the easily riled right with reports that are sometimes bullshit and that they do not retract when they are wrong.

Isn't OAN the new media cesspool for the right wingers?
It's a Conservative news network no more extreme than CNN or MSNBC is for the Left.

Go figure. A lot of people are not on the hard right and do not like Russian propaganda outlets, inciting the easily riled right with reports that are sometimes bullshit and that they do not retract when they are wrong.
I'm sure there are lots of Black Football coaches who wear less than politically correct shirts on their days off without have to grovel for forgiveness.

I'm sure there are lots of Black Football coaches who wear less than politically correct shirts on their days off without have to grovel for forgiveness.
Stop whining bitch. You always crying about how you cant do what Black people do. :)

A lot of football plays depend on timing. The coach knows this. If you have a lot of black player, it is probably not the right time to try lead them, and openly support a news network (if you can call it that, I prefer Russian propaganda outlet) that is making ad dollars right not attacking BLM, in light of current events and protests across the country. Sounds like he would rather support his players than OAN, and rightly so.
Oklahoma State’s Mike Gundy apologizes for wearing OAN T-shirt
The coach said “black lives matter to me. Our players matter to me.”
Gundy said once he learned the network’s negative views on the Black Lives Matter movement, he was “disgusted and knew it was completely unacceptable to me.”

Forum List

Back