I told my Dad not to post a Trump sign because I don't want him to be a victim of violence and vandalism

I'm 72 and wear my Trump hat often. So far nothing has happened. I'm ready and I look ready. Maybe that's why no fools have tried anything.

119231127_761784474555874_6674871736840021661_o.jpg

It's sad things have gotten this bad.

Democrats, be ashamed.

I would post a sign, and electrify it. Then post videos.

But honestly, if you think not posting a sign, is going to spare you from the evil mob, you haven't been watching the videos. They attack everyone, including supporters.

Democrats, be ashamed.
You need to move your dad to Trump country, away from Democrat shit holes.
Not that easy. I live in red Indiana, and we still have idiots trying to loot and bust things up. It just takes a small group of stupid kids to cause problems. My 80 year mom is cleaning her guns because she thinks democrats are going to do something stupid after the election.

Last edited:
Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Explain to me how it is being a snowflake for not wanting assholes to vandalize our things and go after our elderly parents. Go ahead.

There are Biden and Trump signs in my neighborhood and everyone is still cordial to one another. Unfortunately, Irrational fear is gripping the nation.
Those who have a vested professional interest in making us more angry and more tribal are winning. Or, they've won.

Your “tribal” bullshit is played the fuck out.
One “tribe” seeks to keep American American while the other “tribe” aims to redefine all that is America...NOBODY stands in the middle these days....this isn’t complicated, pick your fucking side already and commit.
I picked my side a long time ago. Against those who are tearing this country apart. Ideological fundamentalists like you, on both ends.

We have never been more tribal, and you've been manipulated right into it. Like a lemming.

Last edited:
There are Biden and Trump signs in my neighborhood and everyone is still cordial to one another. Unfortunately, Irrational fear is gripping the nation.
Those who have a vested professional interest in making us more angry and more tribal are winning. Or, they've won.

BLM and antifa?
Going through life with only one eye open makes you half blind.

You've been manipulated, just like the folks in BLM and Antifa.

Democrats, be ashamed.

The brown shirts of the democrat party, the joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering people, will vandalize Trump supporter's property............if we lose the election, it is going to get much, much worse....

justinacolmena

Your head must be cramping to post that nonsense. In certain neighborhoods, don't post Trump or Biden signs accordingly.
And you don't see this as a problem...........You are an idiot...........Difference between DNC run shitholes and here.......If someone put one up here no one is going to take it......attack them over it.........Might think to ourselves........look an idiot lives there......but nothing will be done to harm them deface them or destroy their property.

We are LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.......who RESPECT THE LAW.........Laws that are the heart and soul of a Republic.

Your side...........not so much.

OWN IT..........you did it to yourselves.

BLM and antifa?

Well damn ......lets go burn shit down and steal TV sets............KILL THE MANIPULATORS..........

We understand whats going on you freaking idiot...........we don't destroy our nation ........Your TRIBE DOES.......

And your side abused power like Tyrants under Obama.........sicking the FBI, IRS, ATF, OSHA on those trying non profits...........attacking citizens with the power...............

And you got the nerve to say day after day we are the problem..........Grow the fuck up lib.

BLM and antifa?

You have made the decision to vote for the party that supports the rioters and looters and pretty much every other criminal organization in the US, including the vast majority of felons who would vote for the same guy you are voting for if they can get the right to vote. Whois the one that is half-blind? If you were able to set aside your socailly liberal tendencies, you would recognize just how nuts it is to vote for them, but you aren't able to do so. You are completely controlled by your emotions, not pragmatism, like the vast majority of Democrats.

Last edited:

BLM and antifa?

And you have made the decision to vote for the party that supports the rioters and looters and pretty much every other criminal organization in the US, including the vast majority of felons who would vote for the same guy you are voting for if they can get the right to vote. Whois the one that is half-blind? If you were able to set aside your socailly liberal tendencies, you would recognize just how nuts it is to vote for them, but you aren't able to do so. You are completely controlled by your emotions, not pragmatism, like the vast majority of Democrats.
I'm more than happy to offer honest criticism of the Democrats. I do it daily.

Here's an offer you folks never take me up on: Start a thread soliciting criticisms of the Democrats, and tag me. I'll be happy to contribute.

See, I can be honest. I think tribalism is killing us. Let's see if you take me up on my offer.

My Mother is in her seventies----even on a tiny rural house in a small city in texas, I had to tell her not to put up a Trump flag. She didn't listen, and so far so good but I worry about her.

I live in an affluent area where Trump flags are abundant. Have only seen a handful of cars with Biden bumper stickers on cars, usually on old beaters or a Prius accompanied by rainbow stickers, and Darwin fish. They are likely just passing through. I have seen zero, yes, zero Biden signs in the extremely affluent neighborhoods while several Trump/Pence signs and flags.

My Mother is in her seventies----even on a tiny rural house in a small city in texas, I had to tell her not to put up a Trump flag. She didn't listen, and so far so good but I worry about her.

I live in an affluent area where Trump flags are abundant. Have only seen a handful of cars with Biden bumper stickers on cars, usually on old beaters or a Prius accompanied by rainbow stickers, and Darwin fish. They are likely just passing through. I have seen zero, yes, zero Biden signs in the extremely affluent neighborhoods while several Trump/Pence signs and flags.
Same here.....but it's been months since I've seen a Biden bumper sticker.....Was a small car with Proud Democrat here.........might have been about 20 DNC Dem stickers there.......

The lady made it out alive.......imagine that LOL

Another TRIBE.......would have killed her......LMAO

But OUR TRIBE is that problem........

I'm not negotiating with that asshole.........or the ones pushing this crap in the DNC.......Only thing I'm doing had that been me or had I been there...........IS STOMPING THAT POS into a mudhole............

The other TRIBE..........LOL.............is the stinking problem.......and where they rule in this country.........people can't get out of there fast enough.......people are RUNNING FROM THEM IN MAC'S TRIBE.

I'm not negotiating with that asshole.........or the ones pushing this crap in the DNC.......Only thing I'm doing had that been me or had I been there...........IS STOMPING THAT POS into a mudhole............

The other TRIBE..........LOL.............is the stinking problem.......and where they rule in this country.........people can't get out of there fast enough.......people are RUNNING FROM THEM IN MAC'S TRIBE.

That video would of been fucking great if the father of that kid was in there and beat the living shit out of that pussy ass dem. Full grown adult picking on a child someone should of shot him in the face and cheered about it like they did with the LA cops.

BLM and antifa?

And you have made the decision to vote for the party that supports the rioters and looters and pretty much every other criminal organization in the US, including the vast majority of felons who would vote for the same guy you are voting for if they can get the right to vote. Whois the one that is half-blind? If you were able to set aside your socailly liberal tendencies, you would recognize just how nuts it is to vote for them, but you aren't able to do so. You are completely controlled by your emotions, not pragmatism, like the vast majority of Democrats.
I'm more than happy to offer honest criticism of the Democrats. I do it daily.

Here's an offer you folks never take me up on: Start a thread soliciting criticisms of the Democrats, and tag me. I'll be happy to contribute.

See, I can be honest. I think tribalism is killing us. Let's see if you take me up on my offer.

H

In my neck of the woods that guy would have been beaten to death by fellow customers. My guess is there was nobody else there except this kid.

If I was there and this was my kid, this guy would be on the floor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back