I told my Dad not to post a Trump sign because I don't want him to be a victim of violence and vandalism

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.

Easily frightened?
Give me a reason to shoot your buddies and I'll gladly empty some thirty round mags.
Lol I missed that reply he made. Come on out of your democratic strongholds and start some shit then. See what happens. See who the pussies really are. Only Democrats I seen committing violence against a person was either 10+ on 1 or a grown fucking man snatching a maga hat off a kid. Brave real fucking brave.

Here in Houston we've seen very little from BLM. They tried to start some shit but our local PD put a stop to it immediately.
Where I live I dont expect any bullshit from the rioters.
It would end very badly for them.
View attachment 389599
Hell do not need all that bullets too expensive. Would use a melee weapon against those pussies and save some money.

Being a self admitted gun nut using my toys would be way more fun!

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.

Easily frightened?
Give me a reason to shoot your buddies and I'll gladly empty some thirty round mags.
Lol I missed that reply he made. Come on out of your democratic strongholds and start some shit then. See what happens. See who the pussies really are. Only Democrats I seen committing violence against a person was either 10+ on 1 or a grown fucking man snatching a maga hat off a kid. Brave real fucking brave.

Here in Houston we've seen very little from BLM. They tried to start some shit but our local PD put a stop to it immediately.
View attachment 389599
Hell do not need all that bullets too expensive. Would use a melee weapon against those pussies and save some money.

Do not feel the need to have one anymore. I no longer hunt because hunting laws in Illinois suck. Laws are too vague and politicized to use it for self defense and laws here too dangerous to be worth having one(can get a long prison sentence if you forget to lock up your gun in your car for example). Funny how that works the laws Dems make only hurt responsible gun owners. But while I am sitting here with no reason to have a gun because of the laws there is thousands running around in the streets in Chicago illegally with no one arresting them for it. And at the same time them same people claiming they are so unfairly treated by the system.

It's sad things have gotten this bad.

Democrats, be ashamed.
Lol and you call us the snowflakes.
Shut up snowflake. Is sad Dems resorting to violence but shit its better then what they normally do. Like letting children die out of school so they can hurts Trumps economy when all science shows them this. Trying to sabotage the vaccine before its even out just because there is a chance it going to come out before the election. Who cares if it will save lives it will not get them any votes so fuck those lives.

Democrats, be ashamed.
You gotta be smart these days.
Just rest easy in the fact that we are a growing
silent majority that will show up to vote November 3rd.
You are not a silent majority, you are a quiet multitude. This is why they want to pervert the election with fraud-inifested mail-in voting. My advice to young people is to stock up on some food for after the election. Enough for about a month. The strategy of the left is to cast doubt on the results and complain of rigging if they lose which is likley just like last time when millions stayed mum on their vote.

Democrats, be ashamed.
Lol and you call us the snowflakes.
Shut up snowflake. Is sad Dems resorting to violence but shit its better then what they normally do. Like letting children die out of school so they can hurts Trumps economy when all science shows them this. Trying to sabotage the vaccine before its even out just because there is a chance it going to come out before the election. Who cares if it will save lives it will not get them any votes so fuck those lives.
How can liberals be both snowflakes and unhinged maniacs?

Easily frightened?

View attachment 389599

Do not feel the need to have one anymore. I no longer hunt because hunting laws in Illinois suck. Laws are too vague and politicized to use it for self defense and laws here too dangerous to be worth having one(can get a long prison sentence if you forget to lock up your gun in your car for example). Funny how that works the laws Dems make only hurt responsible gun owners. But while I am sitting here with no reason to have a gun because of the laws there is thousands running around in the streets in Chicago illegally with no one arresting them for it. And at the same time them same people claiming they are so unfairly treated by the system.

Yikes!!!
God Bless Texas!

Yes and this intimidation is a big part and preplanned
In some areas around DC you must have a BLM sign in your yard.

The last time Democrats did this it cost the lives of 600,000 Americans and half of Georgia had to be burned down to put an end to it.
Get it right. The northern Dems joined the Pubs of the North and West to put down the southern Dems.

And the Pubs have replaced the Dems as the racist part in the South.

Strange times.

We wont be putting signs up because we dont want to be targeted by leftist scum.
Why do you think we're the silent majority?
Had a young white leftist bimbo try and steal my Ted Cruz sign in my front yard last election here in Texas.
Right up until she saw me sitting in the garage watching her. She ran so fast she left her trunk open while she ran like a rabbit.
Someone vandalized a Biden billboard in my town with paint filled balloons. I bet you think that's hilarious.
Karma.............oh well.................doesn't matter.........haven't seen a sign for a Dem here in a long time........no one around here really likes leftist............at all.........

My father is an old man and cannot defend himself from Democrat thugs. I had to think about his safety when he asked me if he should post a Trump sign on his lawn.
My Mother is in her seventies----even on a tiny rural house in a small city in texas, I had to tell her not to put up a Trump flag. She didn't listen, and so far so good but I worry about her.
Right. You fuckers are so worried about the peace and safety of old people who have been around a lot longer than you have, and endured much more hardship and danger, that you just can't stand the idea of having Trump reelected under any circumstances, for the sake of being appointed guardians to place them in an old folks home..

It's sad, but true. People are scared that some deranged lunatic lefty will assault them for supporting the President. Too many examples of this happening.

New Topics

Forum List

Back