I thought places like The Capitol Building were "hardened" after the September 11 attacks

How many of the Democratic Congressmen (and women) that were cowering behind the police were calling for the police to be eradicated? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I honestly don't think they expected white guys to do this.
OLD white guys.

I noted in another thread. . . and I was laughed at, and Coyote of all people gave me a thumbs down. . . But. .

I seriously do not think they would have if they hadn't been led to it.

I read in Steinbeck's books, his observation of mob mentality, folks, when they are whipped up into a frenzy, will follow the herd, all it takes are some dedicated leaders to mold that behavior.

. . . and I do not think that the leaders were actually Trump supporters. They were either Deep Staters. . . ANTIFA, or some other folks with an alternative agenda. Law Enforcement should look into it, as they have been at BLM protests provoking riots there too.

. . . but I doubt that will happen.

NO they were TRAMPERS.

The ones that were amped up? Sure.

But the ones that showed them how to get into the Capitol, how to use the barricades to scale the walls?

Nah. . . . . .

I am inclided to think they were ex-military, special ops, hired by the Deep State, or some foundation. The whole thing had too many photo ops.

Yeah, I would LOVE IT, if Old Lady is right, if they would find out who these instigators are, and if they hold them to account. Sadly, I do not think it will happen, anymore than they ever held any of those ANTIFA or BLM rioters and looters to account. . . b/c it was planned chaos, and the folks planning it are agent provocateurs, it is an inside operation.

Why is that lead guy holding a "Q" sign at that rally in June at the BLM rally? :dunno: And why is this source cropping that photo?

If they aren't "Republicans" I am not sure they are from the left or Antifa either. . . I am thinking intel, or Deep State. . . :eusa_think:

Who is this guy? And what about the guy he is with? They were the "spear head," of this whole thing.

Antifa.jpg

000.9.jpg

The fact of the matter is, that Trump rally had thousands and thousands of folks.

Trump_rally__AP_-1200x2857.jpg

Percentage of folks that actually participated in that lawlessness, just like the right-wing media exaggerated the lawlessness of the BLM and ANTIFA lawlessness to make that whole thing toxic for the Floyde protests? . . . we are dealing with some shady agent provocateur shit causing national chaos.

I don't know why folks just swallow the shit they see on the idiot box, or hear from the media.

I am sorry if you are too ignorant to see what is going on here.

Just like the Maidan was inorganically pushed by agent provocateurs, there is a push here, to both sides. BY THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE.

Folks best get wise, or things will only get worse.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Cops don't consider white people dangerous like they do black people.

You obviously haven't stood on our side of the picket line.

View attachment 438533
You're right about that nor do I ever plan to be, but that's beside the point.

Look how close she is to him. Why is he not worried about her being that close to him or where her hands are or the fact that he can't see them? He's looking up, not down.

Not being able to see a person's hands has been the excuse how many times in the unprovoked shooting of an unarmed black person?

You mean to tell me that the freaking courthouse in Portland can successfully resist invasion by antifa by the nation's CAPITOL building can't hold off a group of yahoos? Amazing.

You're telling me that a mob of unarmed people were able to break some windows and just crawl in? LOL. Once again, the feds demonstrate how utterly incompetent they are. Another thing, how is it that the fed was unprepared for the possibility of such an event considering that the ENTIRE WORLD knew that there were going to be large protests in Washington? Amazing.

Now imagine it just being any other day in Washingon and a team of well-armed, well-trained, motivated gunmen with a GOOD plan storming The Capitol Building at lightning speed, shooting dead multiple security guards, storming into Congress and then shooting dead dozens of members of Congress.

The Capital Building should be a VERY hardened target that is virtually impossible to breach. NOBODY should be able to break a window and gain entry.

Remember, during the Obama Administration a guy jumped the fence, hauled ass to the front door of the White House, which was UNLOCKED, ran inside, overpowered a female SS agent, ran up the stairs and into the private quarters of the Obama's before he was stopped and taken into custody. Had that been in a movie, you or I would have walked out but, yea, that actually happened!

The guys running security in D.C. are blithering MORONS.

We are Americans, we don't live that way.

Authoritarian countries feel compelled to surround the seats of power with militarized perimeters. The dumb-asses walked right into the center of American democracy certain they are being oppressed. Dumb-asses. If this was the country they think it is the body count would be appalling.

Authoritarian countries feel compelled to surround the seats of power with militarized perimeters.

You're right. Let's just keep everything the same at the Capitol and keep our fingers crossed that it won't happen again.

Authoritarian countries feel compelled to surround the seats of power with militarized perimeters.

You're right. Let's just keep everything the same at the Capitol and keep our fingers crossed that it won't happen again.
Too many people work and visit there everyday to make it an armed camp. I believe we just saw the high water mark of the Trump era. He just gave every republican a valid excuse to finally reject him. No reasonable American wants to identify with the filth that attacked American democracy yesterday.

It is hardened against some threats....not others.

Hilarious. A mob of unarmed people broke windows, climbed in and shut down the most powerful legislative body in the world.

The person running security there is probably a non-binary, transexual, transgender midget of Arab descent, you know, because "diversity is our strength"!
If those people were grizzled at what they did with resolve, it could have been a slaughter. These politicians better not take us for granted and screw us over again.

Too many people work and visit there everyday to make it an armed camp

Yea, there's no reason to ramp up security when Congress convenes to certify an election or when the president delivers the state of the union address. Even if it's known weeks in advance that thousands of pissed off people will be there that day to protest, there's no reason whatsoever to increase security or take additional, precautionary measures. You're so right!

Too many people work and visit there everyday to make it an armed camp

Yea, there's no reason to ramp up security when Congress convenes to certify an election or when the president delivers the state of the union address. Even if it's known weeks in advance that thousands of pissed off people will be there that day to protest, there's no reason whatsoever to increase security or take additional, precautionary measures. You're so right!
If we change too much and act afraid the terrorists win.

If we change too much and act afraid the terrorists win.

I'm with you! Nancy and Chuck and all members of Congress need to step up and show courage by NOT changing anything with regard to security measures. Just because a group of heavily armed men could come in and murder hundreds in a span of an hour doesn't mean it's going to happen. If it does, we'll consider changes at that time. Besides, it's not your ass nor mine on the line so, yea, they need to step up and show courage!

You're telling me that a mob of unarmed people were able to break some windows and just crawl in? LOL. Once again, the feds demonstrate how utterly incompetent they are. Another thing, how is it that the fed was unprepared for the possibility of such an event considering that the ENTIRE WORLD knew that there were going to be large protests in Washington? Amazing.

Now imagine it just being any other day in Washingon and a team of well-armed, well-trained, motivated gunmen with a GOOD plan storming The Capitol Building at lightning speed, shooting dead multiple security guards, storming into Congress and then shooting dead dozens of members of Congress.

The Capital Building should be a VERY hardened target that is virtually impossible to breach. NOBODY should be able to break a window and gain entry.

Remember, during the Obama Administration a guy jumped the fence, hauled ass to the front door of the White House, which was UNLOCKED, ran inside, overpowered a female SS agent, ran up the stairs and into the private quarters of the Obama's before he was stopped and taken into custody. Had that been in a movie, you or I would have walked out but, yea, that actually happened!

The guys running security in D.C. are blithering MORONS.

You can bet there will be enhanced hardening moving forward.

Hilarious. A mob of unarmed people broke windows, climbed in and shut down the most powerful legislative body in the world.

The person running security there is probably a non-binary, transexual, transgender midget of Arab descent, you know, because "diversity is our strength"!
Would you have preferred they mow down the protesters with bullets? As distasteful as it was and as debased as the Trump supporters have gotten, I am glad there wasn't more bloodshed than there was.
Thank God DC is mostly a no gun zone and they mean it. It's what saved the mob.

Are you really stupid enough to think that would have stopped a person or persons determined to enter the building with firearms?

Are there checkpoints at all entry points to DC? Do the guns magically disappear when they cross the city lines?

Would you have preferred they mow down the protesters with bullets? As distasteful as it was and as debased as the Trump supporters have gotten, I am glad there wasn't more bloodshed than there was.
Thank God DC is mostly a no gun zone and they mean it. It's what saved the mob.

Are you really stupid enough to think that would have stopped a person or persons determined to enter the building with firearms?

Are there checkpoints at all entry points to DC? Do the guns magically disappear when they cross the city lines?

Actually, she really IS that stupid.

Forum List

Back