I thought I heard it all....

Why us everyone acting shocked and surprised? Isn't this same person who announced that our nuclear deterrent had deteriorated on his watch while simultaneously threatening Russia?

We have a fool in office.

Bravo Zulu Egypt and don't listen to the idiot in the WH.
WE don't have a fool. We have an idiot with an agenda. And his agenda is not and never will be to stop a bunch of turds from killing people but helping them along their merry way.

This story is from last August when Egypt bombed Libya toward the end of that month, having nothing to do with the killing of Egyptian Christians in Libya this month.

The Pentagon was expressing concern that the unilateral bombing in August 2014 could further deteriorate conditions in Libya.

The propensity of so many on the right to lie is what 'takes the cake.'

OP is a lie.

Anyone surprised?
How is it a lie?

Does the Pentagon just randomly speak without the POTUS knowing what will be stated?

And just how in the hell do you defeat militants peacefully through political processes?

Do any of you idiots actually follow a link through and see for yourself BEFORE you make yourself look like idiots?

The bold font and caps, besides calling names, does not negate my questions.

This story is from last August when Egypt bombed Libya toward the end of that month, having nothing to do with the killing of Egyptian Christians in Libya this month.

The Pentagon was expressing concern that the unilateral bombing in August 2014 could further deteriorate conditions in Libya.

The propensity of so many on the right to lie is what 'takes the cake.'
What difference at this point does it make when the words were spoken...they were spoken and undoudtedly would be repeated in all future similar circumstances...we know what this confused and cowardly administration stands for. And NTP...GFY.

OP is a lie.

Anyone surprised?
How is it a lie?

Does the Pentagon just randomly speak without the POTUS knowing what will be stated?

And just how in the hell do you defeat militants peacefully through political processes?

It's a lie because the comments in the OP were made 6 months before the recent attacks on Copts by ISIS, not "after" as is claimed by Pat Dollard and the OP.

Forum List

Back