CDZ I think white people is the least racist among people now

I think I would take back a lot of what I said here. I was wrong. May be something is indeed wrong with being proud to be white.

A white supremacist just kill 48 muslims

Man charged with mosque murders in Christchurch had white supremacist symbols on guns

If because someone is white he is proud and believe that he can do a better job than others and do it. That's the kind of supremacism I can tolerate.

I know many chinese that believe they must be good at business and Math and that motivate them to be very good at it (or commit suicide/disowned by parents should they fail :04:). The japs must have had some similar code. They commit sudoku or something.

If because someone is white he think he build better countries and want to prevent others from immigration? Well... I used to hate that. However, now I can accept that partially. There's some truth in it. I still don't like it though, but we can work something out.

If because someone is white someone mass murder people? What the fuck?

Did you ever see any chinese supremacist that mass murder whites? Whites are minority in Japan, China, Arab, Indonesia. Ever heard any of people mass murder whites?

Okay we got muslim terrorism but those muslims mainly murder each other. Should they do terrorism in europe it happens because lack of death penalty and stuff.

This is murdering people. May be there is something wrong with white supremacism. May be there is something unique that makes it politically incorrect.

Unlike Indians, that have high personal achievements in US but have low collective achievements, whites are the opposite. The indians for example earn more money than jews in US. However, India is a poor country.

Whites are the opposite. They build great societies with high percapita income. However, typical white, earn less than indians, jews, chinese. I don't know.

It looks like some people have little to be proud of due to their individual achievement buts somehow belong to a more successful group. Somehow it tend to result in more violent?

Is it? Or what?

I am sure every countries want the best and brightest to come.

Another thing that I have a hard time understanding is why western civilization allows welfare parasites to breed 40 children with tax payers' money.

It's as if the people want the dumb and parasites to breed.

A lot of stupidity and ignorance amongst the masses.

Ignorance can be corrected via getting the truth out...not much can be done for stupidity if anything.

To get rid of the ideology of political correctness is or should be a huge goal for those who want to get America back on track....the first step for that would be to get the Feds out of our Schools....any money they give to the schools should come with no strings attached.

It is easy to see on the various political boards how schools indoctrinate the hapless kids....they sponge up the nonsense spread in the classrooms...I am talking about college classrooms also....and then they come on the boards and demonstrate their ignorance and inability to think properly and logically...simply parroting what their idiotic pc professors and teachers indoctrinte them with.

I am sure every countries want the best and brightest to come.

Another thing that I have a hard time understanding is why western civilization allows welfare parasites to breed 40 children with tax payers' money.

It's as if the people want the dumb and parasites to breed.

A lot of stupidity and ignorance amongst the masses.

Ignorance can be corrected via getting the truth out...not much can be done for stupidity if anything.

To get rid of the ideology of political correctness is or should be a huge goal for those who want to get America back on track....the first step for that would be to get the Feds out of our Schools....any money they give to the schools should come with no strings attached.

It is easy to see on the various political boards how schools indoctrinate the hapless kids....they sponge up the nonsense spread in the classrooms...I am talking about college classrooms also....and then they come on the boards and demonstrate their ignorance and inability to think properly and logically...simply parroting what their idiotic pc professors and teachers indoctrinte them with.

I think getting the truth out will not help. Humans are actually very smart. If we don't know something, it's not because we don't know the truth. It's because we don't like some truth.

Humans believe things they want others to believe. We call that self deception.

Just look at religions? Any proof? Or global warming? People beliefs align with their political interests. We all share the same "facts". But we have grossly different opinion because we simply have no interest to be correct on many things.

Ignorance can be corrected via market mechanism. Let some experimental cities "experiment". They want smaller welfare, bigger welfare, white only, christian only, muslim only, legalize drugs, whatever, let them experiment.

Now, we just need to "keep score". One way I can think of is converting citizenship into shareholder-ship. Govern well, stock go up, govern badly stock go down. But that's another issue.

I like Latinos. Learn their language and dance better than you do now.If you're a fatass, fix that as quick as possible(hike, bike,swim,) and get a good short haircut.
If you're a fatass gringa with a lampshade haircut forget it and go look for a brudda with a Cattlelack. Always swallow.
One of my muslim friend went to Australia. He told me, why white people swear all the time?

I found it funny.

I guess he found it funny too because he think whites should be grateful to God for their more comfortable life.
'Swearing is only using The Lords name in vain. " Kiss my dick " is not "swearing"

Forum List

Back