Zone1 i think we should halt the western offensive against Russia's western border.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i have hard evidence (which will take some effort to produce, but is listed on well protected and trustworthy public websites) that the west spent the past 30 years fostering a love for all things western in far-eastern Europe, as part of their ongoing 1960s campaigns against Communism.

we have now encroached upon Russia's western border, and driven Putin and the leaders of Belarus into a corner.
we have shut off steel and alcohol deliveries from Russia to Kalingrad, a Russian province.

and we claim to be able to win against Putin, "the new Hitler".
while in fact, he and the rest of the nationalist Russians are merely defending against superior conventional NATO force that's supported by that evil[1] Article 5 of NATO and the false promises of wealth for the masses by NATO.

capitalism and communism really aren't that different.
the rich get richer & stay safe during wars,
the poor get poorer & get slaughtered during wars.
Zone1 - Taiwan, Ukraine and why wars between humans have defined humanity and will do so well into the 22nd century at least

[1] (evil because it forces the lives of every NATO country to be risked if the USA or the UK decides to go on a long winding path into a campaign against Communism or any other force like the Muslims, who were probably merely trying their best to get good prices for their oil when the OPEC oil crisis was introduced by them and which started the winding path into the War of Terror that started on 9/11 2001, the day that i arrived on the scene of anti online terrorism recruiter fighting)

i have hard evidence (which will take some effort to produce, but is listed on well protected and trustworthy public websites) that the west spent the past 30 years fostering a love for all things western in far-eastern Europe, as part of their ongoing 1960s campaigns against Communism.

we have now encroached upon Russia's western border, and driven Putin and the leaders of Belarus into a corner.
we have shut off steel and alcohol deliveries from Russia to Kalingrad, a Russian province.

and we claim to be able to win against Putin, "the new Hitler".
while in fact, he and the rest of the nationalist Russians are merely defending against superior conventional NATO force that's supported by that evil[1] Article 5 of NATO and the false promises of wealth for the masses by NATO.

capitalism and communism really aren't that different.
the rich get richer & stay safe during wars,
the poor get poorer & get slaughtered during wars.
Zone1 - Taiwan, Ukraine and why wars between humans have defined humanity and will do so well into the 22nd century at least

[1] (evil because it forces the lives of every NATO country to be risked if the USA or the UK decides to go on a long winding path into a campaign against Communism or any other force like the Muslims, who were probably merely trying their best to get good prices for their oil when the OPEC oil crisis was introduced by them and which started the winding path into the War of Terror that started on 9/11 2001, the day that i arrived on the scene of anti online terrorism recruiter fighting)
For a peace fan you seem anything but. When did Russia's western border extend to Poland?

Everyone thinks nobody should invade Russia itself, but that we should push Russia entirely out of Ukraine.

If you've heard someone advocating for occupying Russian territory, I'd like to know who it is.

Russia is responding to a threat. The same way we did during the cuban missile crisis.

One by one, border countries of russia join NATO. Russia is now damn near surrounded. Ukraine was openly taking about having NATO put nuclear missiles on it's territory.

I never thought I would be defending the actions of russia...but come on folks. No country could just ignore multiple threats like that!

Arming Ukraine to the teeth will only make them the new bully on the block. Bad idea. We seem to be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Trump handled the situation perfectly (as usual).

He publicly stated that russia had some valid concerns that we should listen to...And I would guess that behind the scenes he probably asked NATO to cool it for a while on admitting new members (especially those countries that border russia).

At this point, we need to weaken Russia as much as possible and maintain the campaign against them for the foreseeable future. They have, in essence, declared war on the US. They say they want to topple America's leadership in the international domain.

Accepting countries into the peaceful, defensive NATO alliance was always the right thing to do. Russia has now confirmed that. Russia does not possess the territorial rights to sovereign nations in that area that they claim to have. They are a menace with stated evil empire intentions.

Arming Ukraine to the teeth will only make them the new bully on the block. Bad idea. We seem to be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
Ukraine had the largest, most heavily provisioned army in Europe excluding Russia when this kicked off. If they couldn't save themselves then... Fuck em. Give this money back to the US taxpayer.

Forum List

Back