I think us lowly Mods

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Should be able to rep as much as we can. I've been trying to rep about 10 of you this morning, but the mean old USMB Software won't let me. :(

What do you all think?

i think that is a great idea! :D

i also realize now, i must be doing something wayyyyyyy wronnnnnngg because i have never run out of rep....:(

Like we have ANY rights or power?

You have the right to turn your computer off and get some oxygen into that bubble of yours..

If you're incapable of even exercising THAT right, what are you going to do with MORE rights?

i think that is a great idea! :D

i also realize now, i must be doing something wayyyyyyy wronnnnnngg because i have never run out of rep....:(

That's because I'm WAY nicer than you.................................. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel:

:eek:

:lol:

:tongue:

:eusa_liar:

I understand the price I have to pay to post here dis.

I know this is someone elses sandbox.

Do you ever have to guts to go to a sandbox where you have to pay a price?

I understand the price I have to pay to post here dis.

I know this is someone elses sandbox.

Do you ever have to guts to go to a sandbox where you have to pay a price?
Here is some data that may help you to answer your own question:

TM no. of posts = 13,545
Dis no. of posts = 22,603

Don't strain yourself, now.

Oh Puhleeeze - don't encourage her to post even more links to articles she doesn't bother to read.

Last edited:
Should be able to rep as much as we can. I've been trying to rep about 10 of you this morning, but the mean old USMB Software won't let me. :(

What do you all think?
Fine, but 10% of all posrep given out gets sent to me and I can receive no negrep.

What do you all think?

I get on average 2 reps per day from each of the mods...things seem to be working to me.

What do you all think?

Don't change it....somebody will abuse it.

Usually I don't rep my quota anyway. I wonder if I could stockpile reps like rollover mins. Save em up and just blow my whole wad in one day.

Since I haven't been here in a week or so, feel free to spread it around to me so you can continue repping others.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I know why you want to change it. So you can neg rep me more than 3 times a day. You brute. :evil:

You got that right sista!

And then,start a thread about me, PLEASE? :eusa_pray:

Echo Zulu neg reps me: For the third time today!

If I knew you wanted a thread I would have made one when you neg repped me three times yesterday!

Do you prefer whining, pissing or moaning?

New Topics

Forum List

Back