I think Trump is going to lose

So if you're "pissed off" about a question you don't like...you're allowed to lie about it?

You really believe that Joe Biden didn't fully recall where in his class he graduated? That's amusing! Let me put it this way, Slade. Anyone that can't remember important things like that from their own lives has no business running the US.
I’m not pissed off about anything. Don’t know why you’d say that.

you have every right to hold a presidential nominee to high standards. If not recalling what place in his class he graduates or lying about it disqualifies him for you then I totally understand. Now my question is, do you hold Trump to the same standards. If I showed you some quotes of him telling untruths about his academic history would you disqualify him as well?
Ah, Slade? You're the one who described Biden as "pissed off". Like four posts ago? Are you getting as senile as Joe?

The reason I question Biden's qualifications is that he's being hidden away from the public and the press. I've quite frankly never seen anything even close to what's happening with his campaign. Have you?
Oh yes, Biden said he was pissed off... my bad, I misunderstood, thought you we’re talking about me.

as for his campaign, I don’t really see it as kicked off yet. He just announced his VP, laid out some platform objectives and the convention is happening tonight so I expect to see it ramp up from here on out.

All this hiding in the basement by handlers bullshit is completely retarded.... especially since we are in a pandemic... I’d rather see a leader acting responsibly instead of doing the shit Trumps doing. That Tulsa Rally was completely irresponsible
So why isn't Joe Biden having interviews, Slade? Trump does it almost daily. Why isn't Biden?
I literally just answered that. Re read what I wrote and lmk if you think I’m wrong and why
Because of the pandemic? Seriously? Amazing how the guy who stocks the shelves down at the Winn Dixie can show up and do his job for the last five months...but the guy who wants to be President of the United States can't wear a mask and take questions from the press corps! This has ZERO to do with Joe Biden acting responsibly...this is all about the Biden campaign limiting his exposure as much as they possibly can because they KNOW he's not up to answering tough questions that he hasn't been prepped for and given a teleprompter to read off of!
Of course he can do it but apparently he and his campaign didn’t like the strategy of pushing national politics too hard while Trump was out there embarrassing himself each day. And it’s been working for him so it appears that the strategy has been good. It obviously got under your skin which i can only assume is because you don’t think it’s good for Trump.
You embarrassed yourself with that post. Not the first or the last time that you have done this.
I’m not embarrassed. I’ll debate you on it if you care to make a counter argument. What do you think I said wrong?
I disagree that Trump was embarrassing himself each day.
You must not be watching his pressers... it’s like a guy trying to figure out what somebody wrote for him as he tries to read it. It’s so apparent that he has no clue what’s going on and is only thinking about campaigning and politics. A total embarrassment
I disagree Completely. He is the most transparent president. Which of his policies do you dislike? Be specific.
I think the wall is idiotic and money can be spent in much better ways to better secure our border. Furthermore he is demonizing and dividing us so much with his anti immigrant rhetoric it is pushing us further and further away from getting real reform done. I think he has destroyed our environmental protection policies on many different levels. But the main issue I have with him and most all his policies are the whirlwind of lies and spin that comes with all of them. He is a sales guy and I’m convinced that he has no idea about specifics and details. He gets bullet points and big picture and then relies on others to do the details while he goes out and spreads false promises and information . That is a very dangerous way to govern in my opinion.
Furthermore he is demonizing and dividing us so much with his anti immigrant rhetoric it is pushing us further and further away from getting real reform done. --- Not a policy pure opinion.

But the main issue I have with him and most all his policies are the whirlwind of lies and spin that comes with all of them. He is a sales guy and I’m convinced that he has no idea about specifics and details. More opinion not policy.

The Wall is a policy. Border Patrol agents support it and they are the experts? I believe them not politicians or posters on message boards.

So you have named one policy. One that border patrol agents support. Rest is just you don't like him because he is mean. OK.
Nice attempt to dismiss but I named several policies that you want to call opinion. That’s fine though, I don’t expect you to agree with me. I don’t care that he is mean, I care that he is dishonest and divisive.
Nope. You spoke big picture. Only specific one you named was the Wall.
Apologies. You want specifics and that’s a fair request. I don’t like the wall, backing out of the Paris climate accord, how he collects billions in Tariffs from US companies and pretends like China is paying them, I dont like his bully approach with NATO to get countries to ramp up their own defense spending, I don’t like his health care policy where he promised a very quick repeal and replace for Obamacare and all he has done is nothing but sue to try and deconstruct the ACA. I don’t like his diplomacy tactics where he kisses ass to the strongmen and strong arms our allies. It’s dangerous and weakens our position in the world. I could keep going but I think that’s enough for now.
Fair...I agree with you on healthcare and don't like his deficit spend. The rest is why I voted for him. We just have disparate views on the world. Which is fine.
I got no problem with differing political views. I think it’s very healthy. My major problem with Trump is more style than policy objectives. I don’t think he fosters a good environment for policy debate and progress.

Myra the environment is a tough one with a strong media and Democratic Party going against him. But there are mature ways to deal with that. Trumps way is dishonest and immature and inflamed the issues that keep us stagnant
I agree but when the likes of Jerry Nadler call the rioting in Portland a “myth” and Democrats demonizing me for being white sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. I am actually pro choice and believe we need to revamp our healthcare system. But to me the Democrats have gone too far left with their defund the police, men may identify as women, Israel is an evil country, white privilege exists...mantra. Cannot stomach that. Our cities are literally burning. Those cities are run by Democrats. Something has to change.

So if you're "pissed off" about a question you don't like...you're allowed to lie about it?

You really believe that Joe Biden didn't fully recall where in his class he graduated? That's amusing! Let me put it this way, Slade. Anyone that can't remember important things like that from their own lives has no business running the US.

you have every right to hold a presidential nominee to high standards. If not recalling what place in his class he graduates or lying about it disqualifies him for you then I totally understand. Now my question is, do you hold Trump to the same standards. If I showed you some quotes of him telling untruths about his academic history would you disqualify him as well?
Ah, Slade? You're the one who described Biden as "pissed off". Like four posts ago? Are you getting as senile as Joe?

The reason I question Biden's qualifications is that he's being hidden away from the public and the press. I've quite frankly never seen anything even close to what's happening with his campaign. Have you?
Oh yes, Biden said he was pissed off... my bad, I misunderstood, thought you we’re talking about me.

as for his campaign, I don’t really see it as kicked off yet. He just announced his VP, laid out some platform objectives and the convention is happening tonight so I expect to see it ramp up from here on out.

All this hiding in the basement by handlers bullshit is completely retarded.... especially since we are in a pandemic... I’d rather see a leader acting responsibly instead of doing the shit Trumps doing. That Tulsa Rally was completely irresponsible
So why isn't Joe Biden having interviews, Slade? Trump does it almost daily. Why isn't Biden?
I literally just answered that. Re read what I wrote and lmk if you think I’m wrong and why
Because of the pandemic? Seriously? Amazing how the guy who stocks the shelves down at the Winn Dixie can show up and do his job for the last five months...but the guy who wants to be President of the United States can't wear a mask and take questions from the press corps! This has ZERO to do with Joe Biden acting responsibly...this is all about the Biden campaign limiting his exposure as much as they possibly can because they KNOW he's not up to answering tough questions that he hasn't been prepped for and given a teleprompter to read off of!
Of course he can do it but apparently he and his campaign didn’t like the strategy of pushing national politics too hard while Trump was out there embarrassing himself each day. And it’s been working for him so it appears that the strategy has been good. It obviously got under your skin which i can only assume is because you don’t think it’s good for Trump.
You embarrassed yourself with that post. Not the first or the last time that you have done this.
I’m not embarrassed. I’ll debate you on it if you care to make a counter argument. What do you think I said wrong?
You must not be watching his pressers... it’s like a guy trying to figure out what somebody wrote for him as he tries to read it. It’s so apparent that he has no clue what’s going on and is only thinking about campaigning and politics. A total embarrassment
I disagree Completely. He is the most transparent president. Which of his policies do you dislike? Be specific.
I think the wall is idiotic and money can be spent in much better ways to better secure our border. Furthermore he is demonizing and dividing us so much with his anti immigrant rhetoric it is pushing us further and further away from getting real reform done. I think he has destroyed our environmental protection policies on many different levels. But the main issue I have with him and most all his policies are the whirlwind of lies and spin that comes with all of them. He is a sales guy and I’m convinced that he has no idea about specifics and details. He gets bullet points and big picture and then relies on others to do the details while he goes out and spreads false promises and information . That is a very dangerous way to govern in my opinion.
Furthermore he is demonizing and dividing us so much with his anti immigrant rhetoric it is pushing us further and further away from getting real reform done. --- Not a policy pure opinion.

But the main issue I have with him and most all his policies are the whirlwind of lies and spin that comes with all of them. He is a sales guy and I’m convinced that he has no idea about specifics and details. More opinion not policy.

The Wall is a policy. Border Patrol agents support it and they are the experts? I believe them not politicians or posters on message boards.

So you have named one policy. One that border patrol agents support. Rest is just you don't like him because he is mean. OK.
Nice attempt to dismiss but I named several policies that you want to call opinion. That’s fine though, I don’t expect you to agree with me. I don’t care that he is mean, I care that he is dishonest and divisive.
Apologies. You want specifics and that’s a fair request. I don’t like the wall, backing out of the Paris climate accord, how he collects billions in Tariffs from US companies and pretends like China is paying them, I dont like his bully approach with NATO to get countries to ramp up their own defense spending, I don’t like his health care policy where he promised a very quick repeal and replace for Obamacare and all he has done is nothing but sue to try and deconstruct the ACA. I don’t like his diplomacy tactics where he kisses ass to the strongmen and strong arms our allies. It’s dangerous and weakens our position in the world. I could keep going but I think that’s enough for now.
Fair...I agree with you on healthcare and don't like his deficit spend. The rest is why I voted for him. We just have disparate views on the world. Which is fine.
I got no problem with differing political views. I think it’s very healthy. My major problem with Trump is more style than policy objectives. I don’t think he fosters a good environment for policy debate and progress.

Myra the environment is a tough one with a strong media and Democratic Party going against him. But there are mature ways to deal with that. Trumps way is dishonest and immature and inflamed the issues that keep us stagnant
I agree but when the likes of Jerry Nadler call the rioting in Portland a “myth” and Democrats demonizing me for being white sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. I am actually pro choice and believe we need to revamp our healthcare system. But to me the Democrats have gone too far left with their defund the police, men may identify as women, Israel is an evil country, white privilege exists...mantra. Cannot stomach that. Our cities are literally burning. Those cities are run by Democrats. Something has to change.
I’m not a Nadler, Pelosi or Schumer fan. They all need to get out of politics in my opinion. Defund the police is a wing movement and the very vast majority are looking for reforms to try and improve policing which I’m sure you’d agree would be a good thing. Men can identify as whatever they want who cares? I don’t know about Israel, White privilege does exist but that doesn’t mean anything needs to be taken away from you... just acknowledge our history.

All cities are run by Dems,blaming an ideology for something that is a result of poverty in overpopulated cities is not a fair argument.

I’m not a Nadler, Pelosi or Schumer fan. They all need to get out of politics in my opinion. Defund the police is a wing movement and the very vast majority are looking for reforms to try and improve policing which I’m sure you’d agree would be a good thing. Men can identify as whatever they want who cares? I don’t know about Israel, White privilege does exist but that doesn’t mean anything needs to be taken away from you... just acknowledge our history.

All cities are run by Dems,blaming an ideology for something that is a result of poverty in overpopulated cities is not a fair argument.
“Our”? I am 2nd generation Jew who lives in Boston. Never had any special privilege. My parents came here with nothing and didn’t speak the language. What we have we earned.

Men identifying as women and competing in physical sports vs actual women is a travesty.

You say fringe but Seattle, Minneapolis and NYC passed those resolutions and crime increased substantially.

What you believe to be the fringe of your party is actually now mainstream IMO

“Our”? I am 2nd generation Jew who lives in Boston. Never had any special privilege. My parents came here with nothing and didn’t speak the language. What we have we earned.

Men identifying as women and competing in physical sports vs actual women is a travesty.

You say fringe but Seattle, Minneapolis and NYC passed those resolutions and crime increased substantially.

I agree, individually we have white people who have had tremendous hurdles to over come and also some black people born with a silver spoon. That’s not what the idea of “White privilege” is about. I don’t like that term BTW but if you get past the phrase and dig into the meaning you’ll find it probably means something different than what you think.

Transgender in competitive sports is a different thing than simply identifying. I’m on the side of people competing in the category of their biological birth.

you named 3 cities and we are talking about only a few precincts within those cities. That’s a small small fraction compared to the whole country and that’s how our republic is supposed to operate. Maybe they find something that works or maybe it a a disaster. We shall see

Last edited:

I agree, individually we have white people who have had tremendous hurdles to over come and also some black people born with a silver spoon. That’s not what the idea of “White privilege” is about. I don’t like that term BTW but if you get past the phrase and dig into the meaning you’ll find it probably means something different than what you think.

Transgender in competitive sports is a different thing than simply identifying. I’m on the side of people competing in the category of their biological birth.

you named 3 cities and we are talking about only a few precincts within those cities. That’s a small small fraction compared to the whole country and that’s how our republic is supposed to operate. Maybe they find something that works or maybe it a a disaster. We shall see
People are fleeing those cities? I may not have faced the issues black people have but I also am not responsible for them. Don't lump all blacks together and certainly don't lump all whites together. What people really mean is black disadvantage but they don't want to say it.

So, you allow to identify then how do you separate sports? That is where many on the Left don't agree? You and I do agree on more than I would have imagined.

I only agree with left on guns
They need to be “ reign in “
take the guns then take our liberty .....yeah youre a leftist ...
Reigning in is not taking. You can still have a gun
it sets precedence ! and they will want more ! less than 5 % of shootings involve the guns the communist are griping about ! the vast vast majority of shootings involve hand guns ! should hand guns be taken away ?

I am a big supporter of T
When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

October 1917..here we come
It’s check mate
The Dems are far smarter than the RNC dummies
If Trump can embrace a policy driven campaign rather than expending his energy trying to smear the dems, he will do well. People are feeling very emotional and that’s a harp the dems pluck at everyday. If Trump can slow down and show that he leads his emotions and focuses on policy that is relevant to the most recent difficulties.

Right now, it’s a lot of finger pointing which nobody wants to see. Dems could pull it off, but I sure hope not. Regulations on citizens and freedom for criminals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back