"I think this was a blessing from God..."

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

No, it was said by President Donald Trump.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.

Group pathology, like Europe, 90 years ago.
What did he lie about. In the beginning he said it's not that bad and he was right. You have a survival rate over 99%. The liar is Fauci, he hasn't been right yet.

213,000 infected victims died, and still counting; 6,750,000 have been infected, and still counting. 330,000 have been diagnosed in the last seven days.

You misspoke, the liar is trump, he hasn't been correct yet.
Only 6% of those died from corana directly. But don't let the facts get in your way.

That's nonsensical, which is not surprising considering that you can't even spell the disease correctly.

If someone (ANYONE) ends up in the hospital due to this virus and ends up dying, in part, to an underlying condition, answer me this question: Wouldn't they still be alive if it wasn't for the virus?
If you got beheaded in a motorcycle accident and had covid. Your death certificate says you died of corona. But if hillary was president, his death certificate would say differently.

“Perhaps you recognize me, it’s your favorite President”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

You are not a conservative. I doubt that you are even independent. Honestly, it seems to me that you're just a lying paid Democratic troll.

:auiqs.jpg:Then have somebody send me a check, trumpian troll.

I'm sure you've been paid exactly what you are worth.

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

You are not a conservative. I doubt that you are even independent. Honestly, it seems to me that you're just a lying paid Democratic troll.

Thanks. I tried to make sure of it all my working life, went somewhere, where I would be, or I augmented income to do what I enjoyed. It worked. I recommend it! :cool:

The definition of, "It's an ill wind that blows no one any good.":
A loss or misfortune usually benefits someone. For example, They lost everything when that old shed burned down, but they got rid of a lot of junk as well—it's an ill wind.

It's an ill wind...
For instance:
Polio caused Jonas Salk to find a vaccine for polio. Good things can come from bad situations...

Thanks. I tried to make sure of it all my working life, went somewhere, where I would be, or I augmented income to do what I enjoyed. It worked. I recommend it! :cool:

Is there a secret decoder ring I can use to figure out what you were saying in that post? Please stop posting when you're high.

Is there a secret decoder ring I can use to figure out what you were saying in that post? Please stop posting when you're high.

Here, I will decode for you and give you a free life lesson. Work. Work hard at whatever you do, giving it your best shot. You and employer or operation will see results. If you are in something that you do not want to be associated with, disagree with on ethical grounds or just plane dislike what you are doing to the point where you do not wish to continue, leave, go somewhere else, change careers. If you stay you will hate yourself and you do not deserve that. Don't spend and borrow to the point where you are stuck where you are because you are hooked on a revenue stream. If money is the issue, it is nice to have a sideline that also gives you a break from your main job and expands your experience, knowledge and skillsets. Think, act, operate, marry, parent, plan, save and invest, gamble, drink, eat and exercise conservatively with an eye to you how you effect and accomplish your future. Don't forget, test time in college was not supposed to be the last time you had to be ready to scramble and do what was necessary, whatever was, is or will be necessary. This method will work. It worked. I recommend it.:cool:

Here, I will decode for you and give you a free life lesson. Work. Work hard at whatever you do, giving it your best shot. You and employer or operation will see results. If you are in something that you do not want to be associated with, disagree with on ethical grounds or just plane dislike what you are doing to the point where you do not wish to continue, leave, go somewhere else, change careers. If you stay you will hate yourself and you do not deserve that. Don't spend and borrow to the point where you are stuck where you are because you are hooked on a revenue stream. If money is the issue, it is nice to have a sideline that also gives you a break from your main job and expands your experience, knowledge and skillsets. Think, act, operate, marry, parent, plan, save and invest, gamble, drink, eat and exercise conservatively with an eye to you how you effect and accomplish your future. Don't forget, test time in college was not supposed to be the last time you had to be ready to scramble and do what was necessary, whatever was, is or will be necessary. This method will work. It worked. I recommend it.:cool:

You are a very strange little troll. You should consider enrolling in a 12 step program.

You are a very strange little troll. You should consider enrolling in a 12 step program.

I'm doing fine. You can choose a different method to live your life, and good luck to ya, as I don't have to care whether your life and retirement turn out worth a crap or not.

I'm doing fine. You can choose a different method to live your life, and good luck to ya, as I don't have to care whether your life and retirement turn out worth a crap or not.

You claim you're doing fine, but the way you post says something else. I truly do urge you to get help. If you don't enroll in a 12 step program, you should contact your States Mental Health Department and see what services they can offer you.

What are you talking about? People ALL across this country are keeping themselves safe from the virus by wearing masks, washing their hands, practicing social distancing, and cleaning surfaces with cleansers that kill viruses.
A lot of those same people have already had the virus and didn't even know it. The masks and social distancing, etc. are just prolonging the virus's effects. The virus isn't going away.

Should we stay at home and keep the country shut down from now on?

I think that everyone understands that we (the collective we) can't shut everything down and stay at home indefinitely. However, that doesn't mean we are faced with a false dilemma or a false dichotomy between only shutting down and/or only going back to the way things were before the virus. We are perfectly capable of embracing a third way which is to stay open but do so with voluntary restrictions to keep us safe unless or until the virus rears its ugly head in hotspots at which more restrictions are warranted. But when nutcases who are not wearing masks insist on storming into enclosed public places (like stores) and start yelling about their constitutional rights (I can't find a constitutional right to not wear a mask), they help no one while they also endanger everyone.
Healthy people are not quarantined, they are under house arrest and martial law.

End the rule of DemNazis!

What are you talking about? People ALL across this country are keeping themselves safe from the virus by wearing masks, washing their hands, practicing social distancing, and cleaning surfaces with cleansers that kill viruses.
A lot of those same people have already had the virus and didn't even know it. The masks and social distancing, etc. are just prolonging the virus's effects. The virus isn't going away.

Should we stay at home and keep the country shut down from now on?

I think that everyone understands that we (the collective we) can't shut everything down and stay at home indefinitely. However, that doesn't mean we are faced with a false dilemma or a false dichotomy between only shutting down and/or only going back to the way things were before the virus. We are perfectly capable of embracing a third way which is to stay open but do so with voluntary restrictions to keep us safe unless or until the virus rears its ugly head in hotspots at which more restrictions are warranted. But when nutcases who are not wearing masks insist on storming into enclosed public places (like stores) and start yelling about their constitutional rights (I can't find a constitutional right to not wear a mask), they help no one while they also endanger everyone.
Healthy people are not quarantined, they are under house arrest and martial law.

End the rule of DemNazis!
Are you in lock down or are you just trying to speak for someone who is, somewhere. Just where is that today, anyway?

Forum List

Back