I think this blizzard they're calling for is gonna be a dud

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
All I'm seeing are flurries and all over cable news entertainment they're making it out to be one of the largest blizzards in modern history.

Why do they do that?

Used to be, a blizzard meant a few feet of snow, at the very least.

Nowadays it seems like a few inches is deemed a blizzard.

Last edited:
All I'm seeing are flurries and all over cable news entertainment they're making it out to be one of the largest blizzards in modern history.

Why do they do that?

Is that the Pawssnews talking for you?

Why do they do that?

In Nassau County the amount of snow and the hourly temperature predictions are literally changing every hour.

Why do they do that?

Snow forecasts are the new/modern day version of yesterdays/yesteryears "tune in next time when"...like climate change it doesn't matter what really happens, but by getting folks to buy in to it you can draw a regular paycheck.
btw, I love snow and am pulling for a blizzard

The governor in Biden's state has already brought in the National Guard and placed driving restrictions on the roadways with the threat of fines up to $500 or sentenced to time in prison for anyone who does not obey.

They're calling for 3-6 inches of snow. lol...

Of course, it's also the only state in the region with an indoor mask mandate, too, so consider the chicken littles we're dealing with here.

Shut everything down for 3 to 6 inches of snow?

Boy they miss the Covid shut downs, don't they.

Shut everything down for 3 to 6 inches of snow?

Boy they miss the Covid shut downs, don't they.

No, they're still milking COVID for every ounce it's worth in Delaware.

Funny thing is that after so many of the hospital employees lost their jobs for not consuming certain pharmaceutical products, the same governor is now calling for public volunteers to come work at the hospital because they're short staffed.

Here he is now, pleading...

Oddly, the half-wit governor's new indoor mask mandate is said to be because of hospitals being overwhelmed.

Except they really aren't.

The problem is that they are only counting the rooms/beds that they actually have employees to tend to in their statistics. They're not counting all of the empty rooms/beds that they no longer have employees to tend to.

See how that BS works?

Last edited:
Something is funny with the weather forecast lately. They can't seem to get a handle on these storms. I saw at least three different views of my area from 6+ inches to just a trace. So far it seems like a wet dusting.

I saw at least three different views of my area from 6+ inches to just a trace. So far it seems like a wet dusting.
well whitehall, speaking as one who's existed his whole life in the great white north, i'll simply forward the notion snow is like sex

one really never knows how many inches one will get, or how long it'll last, and the majority of predictions are somewhat nefarious at best.....

:dance:

~S~

That's the kind of weather report I can appreciate. I watched the whole thing. Good work.

Practical sponsorship, too, there between 3:55-4:15. I'll be sure to give em a call if I'm ever in need.

Apparently I was wrawng....

sddefault.jpg

Forum List

Back