I think these guys are a surer bet than the DraftKings

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Looks like Wall Street thinks Biden is going to win.

Wall Street headed higher as investors bet on Biden win

Now the stock market doesn't matter to the Trumpsters.

How predictable.

Too fuckin' funny.
If you don't know what is actually happening, Mr. Finance, perhaps you should get another career.

That's why I asked, how does Reuters know they are betting on Biden? They are not betting on either candidate.

The Pros are betting on scared little market shits who don't know ANYTHING to follow the trends, watch the bottom fall out of the market REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS, and make a fortune on the fallout.

How predictable.

Too fuckin' funny.
If you don't know what is actually happening, Mr. Finance, perhaps you should get another career.

That's why I asked, how does Reuters know they are betting on Biden? They are not betting on either candidate.

The Pros are betting on scared little market shits who don't know ANYTHING to follow the trends, watch the bottom fall out of the market REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS, and make a fortune on the fallout.
You guys are so silly.

Maybe you're just goofing around, who knows.

How predictable.

Too fuckin' funny.

You guys are so silly.

Tell me how I am wrong.

This is a market bust scheme. The Pros are driving up the prices to sell out quickly tomorrow and when all the amateur day traders sell their shit on the cheap to save their children's college education money, the Pros jump on the low priced stock and ride it up again.

Some people are about to get even more rich.

How predictable.

Too fuckin' funny.

You guys are so silly.

Tell me how I am wrong.

This is a market bust scheme. The Pros are driving up the prices to sell out quickly tomorrow and when all the amateur day traders sell their shit on the cheap to save their children's college education money, the Pros jump on the low priced stock and ride it up again.

Some people are about to get even more rich.
You guys give credit to your Dear Leader every day the market is up, as if he willed it.

Today you don't care.

It's pretty obvious. No need to play games.

You assume that wallstreet is going up because they think Biden is winning.........BUT they are buying TRUMP stocks. HELLO!!

stop listening to the dem propagandists--if the market was going down, they would claim biden was still winning.

You need to turn a business news station----and look at the actual stocks.

You guys give credit to your Dear Leader every day the market is up, as if he willed it.
You paint with a broad brush. I have never said that. In fact, I am on record ON YOUR THREAD LAST YEAR saying as much.

Tax policy is the only way a president can have a direct effect on the market.

Today you don't care.

It's pretty obvious. No need to play games.
What games? I asked the OP how Reuters knows Wall Street is betting on Biden. No game here.

You're the poster child for DELUSION.

Forum List

Back