I think the middle east is dangerous

I think the middle east is dangerous. I would not want american go down there. My mom and dad are going to another country. And I am concern about it
I always worry, too, when friends and relatives travel out of the country. But they all come back just fine.

To the OP, I think it is pretty normal to be a little nervous when your loved ones are away traveling. We hear about these terrible things happening in the news all the time, but in reality most people who travel will return home just fine, so there is no need to worry too much.
Except if they’re travelling to the Middle East or Chicago.

I think the middle east is dangerous. I would not want american go down there. My mom and dad are going to another country. And I am concern about it

I attended Robert F. Kennedy's speech the night before he was shot, when we celebrated his win in the CA primary. He briefly gave a speech at the Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, and there we heard his words, wherein he said that the greatest threat for a third world war lies in the situation in the Middle East.

In my library I have his book, "To seek a Newer World"

If the reader can find it, it is worth reading and considering given the state of the world today, published 51 years ago.

no they are going to where natalie holloway was kidnaped.

Well, I don't think you have to be concerned about people wanting to kidnap your parents for human trafficking purposes. They are probably going to be just fine and are probably will have a really great time relaxing on the beach. Try to be happy for them.

I am happy for them. I had read it was a DANGEROUS PLACE TO GO TO.

Forum List

Back