I think the middle east is dangerous

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
I think the middle east is dangerous. I would not want american go down there. My mom and dad are going to another country. And I am concern about it

I think the middle east is dangerous. I would not want american go down there. My mom and dad are going to another country. And I am concern about it
There's a decent chance that they are going to be blown up by a car bomb.

Well, it is, but what place isn't...

Can You tell more, what country? Are they being deployed as soldiers or just tourists?

Get a heart transplant.
Already did. My new one is from a brown guy of dubious origin.

Too bad they can't find a brain small enough to transplant into your tiny pin head! :D

Get a heart transplant.

Too bad they can't find a brain small enough to transplant into your tiny pin head! :D
Are you saying that brains from brown people are no good?

Get a heart transplant.

In your case? Yes.

Get a heart transplant.

In your case? Yes.
Good, because I lied, I don't have a brown brain. Only a total numbskull would have bought that crap. :biggrin:

Get a heart transplant.

In your case? Yes.
Good, because I lied, I don't have a brown brain. Only a total numbskull would have bought that crap. :biggrin:

Was it too big? An insect brain might fit in that tiny space. :D

To the OP, I think it is pretty normal to be a little nervous when your loved ones are away traveling. We hear about these terrible things happening in the news all the time, but in reality most people who travel will return home just fine, so there is no need to worry too much.

It is normal to be concerned when loved ones are traveling to places where the news media report various kinds of turmoil. But the fact is that tourists are RARELY bothered. Everyone knows that tourism is a big money-maker and nobody wants to interfere with that cash train.

There are MILLIONS of tourists in the Holy Land every year, and when is the last time you have heard of a tourist being attacked? They are more likely to have a heart attack climbing a hill to a church.

There are neighborhoods in every big city that are far more dangerous than the places in the Middle East where tourists can go.

To the OP, I think it is pretty normal to be a little nervous when your loved ones are away traveling. We hear about these terrible things happening in the news all the time, but in reality most people who travel will return home just fine, so there is no need to worry too much.

Me for example, I felt much less safe in west Germany than in my small middle eastern homeland which You might see on a daily basis in the news.

It just doesn't bring You too much confidence when upon arrival at a train station, at night, You go to a police car to ask for directions - AND THEY PUSH THE PEDAL, running away as quickly as possible.

Me for example, I felt much less safe in west Germany than in my small middle eastern homeland which You might see on a daily basis in the news.

It just doesn't bring You too much confidence when upon arrival at a train station, at night, You go to a police car to ask for directions - AND THEY PUSH THE PEDAL, running away as quickly as possible.

I can see how that would make you feel less than safe. Lol.

Forum List

Back