Zone1 I Think That Black People Are Beautiful

Thankful to be who you are, proud to be who you are are all the same thing to me.

Actually, they're not ... you can be thankful you weren't struck by lighting. It's silly to be proud of it because it really wasn't up to you, it was up to the lightning.

I learned that Oriental girls existed when I was about six years old. I learned from watching a television documentary about Japanese school children. I remember thinking, "Some white girls are pretty. Some are not. All Japanese girls are pretty. I soon learned that Chinese girls looked just as good.

I am not really proud to be white because it is not an achievement; it is the way I was born. Nevertheless, I am not ashamed of being white. I do not think we owe the other races anything.

Whites of European ancestry have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most humane civilization in history. Orientals (AKA, East Asians) are catching up with us. I expect them to surpass us by the end of this century, if not sooner.

I do not expect that of the rest of the human species.

By the way, Charles Murray refuted the woke dogma that "race is only a social construct."

Forum List

Back