I think slavic people can pass unnoticed in northern europe

Dude, when will you comprehend what has been told you a thousand times here? That it is not the appearance that matters.

You could never pass as Norwegian, Swedish, or so on when it come to those regions of Europe...

You couldn’t pass as French ( Frog ) or German ( Kraut ) or even Austrian!

The moment you start talking people who know the difference can tell if you are Eastern European or not!

Shit, I am half Frog and quarter Kraut and I look nothing like you or any Eastern European trash!

Last edited:
You could never pass as Norwegian, Swedish, or so on when it come to those regions of Europe...

The moment you start talking people who know the difference can tell if you are Eastern European or not!

Shit, I am half Frog and Quarter Kraut and I look nothing like you or any Eastern European trash!
I'm roma or predominantly so I'm not slavic

Shit, I am half Frog and Quarter Kraut and I look nothing like you or any Eastern European trash!

You are part Slavic or Balkan even if you are Roma and let be clear Balkan people have little in common with Germans or Northern Europe...

Read up on Dovbush and learn...

Also why Hitler hated the Roma specifically is because your blood was impure in his eyes and those that followed him and believed the Roma was a lower form of human and that is why your people were genocide along with Jews and Gays...

You are part Slavic or Balkan even if you are Roma and let be clear Balkan people have little in common with Germans or Northern Europe...

Read up on Dovbush and learn...

Also why Hitler hated the Roma specifically is because your blood was impure in his eyes and those that followed him and believed the Roma was a lower form of human and that is why your people were genocide along with Jews and Gays...
I agree about Balkan but they are not pure slavs they are slavic and southern european like part Greek or albanian something like that I talked about slavs and Hitler was not the first or last to consider roma a lower form of human today still many people in many countries still think they are a lower form of human that's why they use gypsy Zigeuner cigan as a insult

till many people in many countries still think they are a lower form of human that's why they use gypsy Zigeuner cigan as a insult
That is because of their way of living.
Partly yes but not only there is a strong racist element to consider their blood impure and filthy
Maybe some consider this, but these people are in the vast minority. The way of living is the case. At least in Ukraine.

till many people in many countries still think they are a lower form of human that's why they use gypsy Zigeuner cigan as a insult
That is because of their way of living.
Partly yes but not only there is a strong racist element to consider their blood impure and filthy
Maybe some consider this, but these people are in the vast minority. The way of living is the case. At least in Ukraine.
I think it is a mix because I know that also someone who is only little gypsy and lives normal has some problems you could say it is because others live like that but to me it is a mix of ideologies not easy to explain

Ok that is interesting. What do Balkan Serbs look to you? Those are not Gypsies/Roma but ethnic Balkan Serbs. Im curious where in Europe you would place them or in which region, and to which other European nations you would relate them, like you dont relate them to the Germans, but maybe to Italians, or Greeks, or...?

Ok that is interesting. What do Balkan Serbs look to you? Those are not Gypsies/Roma but ethnic Balkan Serbs. Im curious where in Europe you would place them or in which region, and to which other European nations you would relate them, like you dont relate them to the Germans, but maybe to Italians, or Greeks, or...?

Russians and Turks!

They relate to Russians and Turks seeing many of their ancestors either came from the Russian steeps or through the Ottoman Empire and mixed, so no they are less related to the Germans or Germanic people and those of Scandinavian heritage...

Russians and Turks!

They relate to Russians and Turks seeing many of their ancestors either came from the Russian steeps or through the Ottoman Empire and mixed, so no they are less related to the Germans or Germanic people and those of Scandinavian heritage...

That is very simplified version. But somehow not wrong. I dont think they are more turk then greeks, or bulgarians though. And not more turk then spaniards are arabs.

Russians and Turks!

That is very simplified version. But somehow not wrong. I dont think they are more turk then greeks, or bulgarians though. And not more turk then spaniards are arabs.

Spaniard blood unless Basque are mostly from Arab, African and Russian steep and not Germanic nor Scandinavian tribes.

Let use your Roma blood as an example and the reality is the Roma ancestors came from as far as India and many are mixed with Persian, Jewish, Arab, Indian, Pakistani, other blood that includes Turks and Russian stee which make you different from the other Serbs of your region.

So when we factor that in the reality is you are different from me when it come to culture and blood and I am from Viking heritage and a little Germanic from Bavaria...

Hell the French that runs in my blood is from the Normandy region which make me more from Scandinavian bloodlines than from the French lines from the south and make me different.

Also the markers in our DNA tell us our ancestry and the region our bloodline came from and yes you can pass as a Roma Ukrainian, Roma Polish and so on with the Roma bloodlines but you could never be mistaken as a Northern French, Bavarian German, Norwegian,Swede, or even a Ukrainian that is not Roma.

You might find that insulting but reality is reality.

Now Serbs that are non-Roma can pass as Polish and other Eastern European countries but let me be clear when a Serb talks you can notice the difference in the language if you listen and know the languages...

So as you try to figure out can a Slovak pass as a Frog, Kraut or Scandinavian the reality is no because they are different looking from me and yes I can pass as Northern Russian from St. Petersburg, Ukrainian with Scandinavian blood but I would never pass as a Serb, Polish, Spaniard or Russian Steep...

Just reality...

Russians and Turks!

Spaniard blood unless Basque are mostly from Arab, African and Russian steep and not Germanic nor Scandinavian tribes.

Let use your Roma blood as an example and the reality is the Roma ancestors came from as far as India and many are mixed with Persian, Jewish, Arab, Indian, Pakistani, other blood that includes Turks and Russian stee which make you different from the other Serbs of your region.

So when we factor that in the reality is you are different from me when it come to culture and blood and I am from Viking heritage and a little Germanic from Bavaria...

Hell the French that runs in my blood is from the Normandy region which make me more from Scandinavian bloodlines than from the French lines from the south and make me different.

Also the markers in our DNA tell us our ancestry and the region our bloodline came from and yes you can pass as a Roma Ukrainian, Roma Polish and so on with the Roma bloodlines but you could never be mistaken as a Northern French, Bavarian German, Norwegian,Swede, or even a Ukrainian that is not Roma.

Now Serbs that are non-Roma can pass as Polish and other Eastern European countries but let me be clear when a Serb talks you can notice the difference in the language if you listen and know the languages...

So as you try to figure out can a Slovak pass as a Frog, Kraut or Scandinavian the reality is no because they are different looking from me and yes I can pass as Northern Russian from St. Petersburg, Ukrainian with Scandinavian blood but I would never pass as a Serb, Polish, Spaniard or Russian Steep...

Just reality...

Yes but why do you take me as example of a "eastern european" when Im not examplatory but roma and cannot pass as anything else then roma? You started saying things like because I do not pass "slavs are very different then germans". Southslavs are a bit different then germans, but westslavs are not much different. And actually Hitler disliked people like poles more then people like bulgarians who were in the Axis. And Bulgarians are lot more exotic then poles. And roma is a whole other story, they are not even fully european.

Russians and Turks!

Just reality...

Yes but why do you take me as example of a "eastern european" when Im not examplatory but roma and cannot pass as anything else then roma? You started saying things like because I do not pass "slavs are very different then germans". Southslavs are a bit different then germans, but westslavs are not much different. And actually Hitler disliked people like poles more then people like bulgarians who were in the Axis. And Bulgarians are lot more exotic then poles. And roma is a whole other story, they are not even fully european.

I stated Roma are not European in my response to you by stating they come from as far as India where they originated from.

Also most Southern Eastern European can trace their bloodline to the Russian Steeps which is why they are not the same as Germanic and Scandinavian bloodlines and nothing you write will change that reality.

You could never pass as a Bavarian German no matter how much you try and we both know I could never pass as Roma...

Hitler hatred for Jews, Roma and Gays is well documented but let get something clear Hitler did not kill as many Polish as Stalin killed, so do not confuse the two when it come to who hate who more.

The Polish that were slaughtered or genocide by Hitler regime were mainly Roma, Jews and Gays but Stalin ordered the slaughter of anyone that his Army felt was a threat to his regime and expansion.

As for Polish passing as Germans, well I can tell the difference from mannerism and when they start speaking and physical looks also and there is a difference even if you can not see it yourself.

As for you Mort you are Serbian Roma and I have told you before I have no issue with your Roma blood and never will, but Serbs in my eyes will always be trash and nothing you write will change my view...

Russians and Turks!

Just reality...

I stated Roma are not European in my response to you by stating they come from as far as India where they originated from.

Also most Southern Eastern European can trace their bloodline to the Russian Steeps which is why they are not the same as Germanic and Scandinavian bloodlines and nothing you write will change that reality.

You could never pass as a Bavarian German no matter how much you try and we both know I could never pass as Roma...

Hitler hatred for Jews, Roma and Gays is well documented but let get something clear Hitler did not kill as many Polish as Stalin killed, so do not confuse the two when it come to who hate who more.

The Polish that were slaughtered or genocide by Hitler regime were mainly Roma, Jews and Gays but Stalin ordered the slaughter of anyone that his Army felt was a threat to his regime and expansion.

As for Polish passing as Germans, well I can tell the difference from mannerism and when they start speaking and physical looks also and there is a difference even if you can not see it yourself.

As for you Mort you are Serbian Roma and I have told you before I have no issue with your Roma blood and never will, but Serbs in my eyes will always be trash and nothing you write will change my view...

Yes but you strongly relate this thread to my personality though, which is wrong. When I made the thread, I didnt thought I can pass as german. Or that Im a slav, I said so many times before that Im not that Im roma. So I dont know why you throw this "but you cannot pass as german". You didnt said anything on the people in the video actually the french guy was the closest to a brown man, in that video or closest to a greek or sicilian in my opinion. The french guy who said he is from france and feels safer in kiew then in paris. Was the darkest most meditteranean (spanish/italian) person. The others were super nordic. You didnt commented on my video, and Im sure real russians, not asian tribes in russia, look like the guys in the video too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back