I think scum killed Wake

All the waiting seems to be the most difficult part of the game.

Regards from Rosie

I agree. But the reds have to make their choice. And the townies with night time roles have to submit their choices as well.

They have two days to make their choices and we barely got done the last lynching yesterday.

Poor Bones. The Mafia would not have been able to kill her, but we sure did.

Well, you all did. I voted to lynch someone else.

Regards from Rosie

I was kind of hoping something might have happened by now. But i guess ill just have to wait till i can get on again later. Have a good evening guys.

Usually... :D

...Mafia Nights take 3 days, and the thread stays locked even after all Night Actions are received.

...Mafia Days are usually 2-3 weeks, depending on the number of players.

:smiliehug:

Last edited:
OH...

I see what happened now.

Yesterday was the 8th, and because Night was only supposed to be 2 real-life days, I was supposed to have the deadline be 5/10/14.

See folks, that was one of those "I can't brain today, I've got the dumb" days. :D

Last edited:
I thought he said the deadline was the 8th.

RIP SB :(

OH...

I see what happened now.

Yesterday was the 8th, and because Night was only supposed to be 2 real-life days, I was supposed to have the deadline be 5/10/14.

See folks, that was one of those "I can't brain today, I've got the dumb" days. :D

Happens to everyone sometimes.

I thought he said the deadline was the 8th.

RIP SB :(

OH...

I see what happened now.

Happens to everyone sometimes.

Happens to me way too often

New Topics

Forum List

Back