I think my bank was just robbed.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was going to do some banking and a cop car comes tearing up behind my car. I pulled over and then continued on my way. Sadly, as I near my bank, the squad pulls into the parking lot.....and as I get closer, there are several other squads in the lot right next door....and there is a cop pulling out yellow crime scene tape......

I will keep you updated...

I was going to do some banking and a cop car comes tearing up behind my car. I pulled over and then continued on my way. Sadly, as I near my bank, the squad pulls into the parking lot.....and as I get closer, there are several other squads in the lot right next door....and there is a cop pulling out yellow crime scene tape......

Pull your gun padnah.

I walked into my bank about a year ago right after it had been robbed.

Luckily, the robber didn't take my money; I was able to withdraw it.

What a Good Guy with a gun didn't show up and stop that?

Is this the same bank you came on this board whining wouldn't let you in carrying a gun? :rofl:

Member that trainwreck? Good times.

This is the moment you've been waiting for! Lock and load baby!

Is this the same bank you came on this board whining wouldn't let you in carrying a gun? :rofl:

No, this bank let's people carry guns...asswipe.

Think maybe that's why they got robbed? Duh?

By the way we don't need to know what you're doing while you post. Flush that shit.

By the way we don't need to know what you're doing while you post. Flush that shit.

Yeah.....because if they had put up a no guns allowed sign that would have kept the guy from robbing them......are you really that stupid, or do you just pretend to be that stupid when you post?

Yeah.....because if they had put up a no guns allowed sign that would have kept the guy from robbing them......are you really that stupid, or do you just pretend to be that stupid when you post?
Yes obviously they are.

Which one of us is stupid enough to walk into a New York bank with a piece, act surprised that he can't do that, and then run to USMB to whine about it and transmit his own dumbfuckery to the entire world?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." (Twain)

Which one of us is stupid enough to walk into a New York bank with a piece, act surprised that he can't do that, and then run to USMB to whine about it and transmit his own dumbfuckery to the entire world?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." (Twain)

Actually, I think Two Tiny Guy lives in Chicago. He talks about what he's heard on Chicago Hate Radio a lot.

Excuse me.....you really are that stupid.....I don't live in New York, dumb ass....

And there wasn't the magic legion of gun-toting patriots who subdued the bad guys like you gun nuts say they do 50 gazillion times a year?

No...not 50 gazillion times.....according to bill clinton and barak obama, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack......you are off just a little.

Actually, I think Two Tiny Guy lives in Chicago. He talks about what he's heard on Chicago Hate Radio a lot.

Maybe I'm confusing him with his sock. They all look alike to me. :dunno:

No....I don't listen to hate radio...the democrats programs don't interest me.

No...not 50 gazillion times.....according to bill clinton and barak obama, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack......you are off just a little.

Yeah, one absurd number is just as good as any other when it can't be proven...

Tell that to clinton's Department of Justice and obama's Centers for Disease control.....the ones who studied the topic...and then you have the other 12 or so studies that also support those numbers.

What a Good Guy with a gun didn't show up and stop that?
The op clearly states the police were on the scene.

Forum List

Back