I Think It's Time To End This COVID Hysteria: Change My Mind

Fake pandemic?
Yes it's as phony as a four dollar bill. There's a virus but it no big deal.
Fair enough.
So why is there a big memorial every year for the victims of 9/11?
If 280,000 deaths and counting is "no big deal" why even bother to mention a paltry 3,500?
we could answer that,, but the fact you even brought it up shows youre to much of a fucking idiot to understand the answer,,,

You'd have to have a mind to be able to change one.

If you think a quarter of a million deaths and climbing is acceptable....you're seriously not worth the effort.

And the scientists at Johns Hopkins said the vast majority of deaths have been the very old and the very sick and death rates for this group are unchanged with Covid. So yeah.....mostly it's a hoax. If Covid didn't kill them something else would have and fairly quickly.

And before you ask look up the link yourself. :D
Jesus Christ.

Please shove that "They were old and gonna die" bullshit straight up your ass...mmmmkay

Fake pandemic?
Fair enough.
If 280,000 deaths and counting is "no big deal" why even bother to mention a paltry 3,500?
we could answer that,, but the fact you even brought it up shows youre to much of a fucking idiot to understand the answer,,,
Shocker...no answer!!!
After 9/11 the US sprung into action and invaded two countries.
It seems that when faced with a problem that you can't bomb or invade then you're all out of ideas.

Fake pandemic?
Fair enough.
Shocker...no answer!!!
It seems that when faced with a problem that you can't bomb or invade then you're all out of ideas.
the two have nothing in common,,,

Fake pandemic?
Fair enough.
Shocker...no answer!!!
True, I'll agree with you there...one means sending weapons and other people's kids overseas and then sitting back in front of your telly and watching them blow up shit and fuck up peoples' lives a long way away.
The other means a bit of personal inconvenience.

Fake pandemic?
Fair enough.
Shocker...no answer!!!
True, I'll agree with you there...one means sending weapons and other people's kids overseas and then sitting back in front of your telly and watching them blow up shit and fuck up peoples' lives a long way away.
The other means a bit of personal inconvenience.
I would have to ignore a lot of stuff to make the differences just that,,,

Fake pandemic?
A pandemic with a 99.9% survival rate. Wow, tinfoil hat?
Where did you get your degree in epidemiology?
From the scientists that say so. You against science now?
You gave no links when you quoted a survival rate.
I just assumed that were an epidemiologist and didn't need a link because you were quoting your own research.
Lol, I thought that was public knowledge. Open your eyes!

You'd have to have a mind to be able to change one.

If you think a quarter of a million deaths and climbing is acceptable....you're seriously not worth the effort.

And the scientists at Johns Hopkins said the vast majority of deaths have been the very old and the very sick and death rates for this group are unchanged with Covid. So yeah.....mostly it's a hoax. If Covid didn't kill them something else would have and fairly quickly.

And before you ask look up the link yourself. :D
Jesus Christ.

Please shove that "They were old and gonna die" bullshit straight up your ass...mmmmkay

Fucking moron. Why don't you Dims ever listen to the scientists? :D

JHU Study Says COVID-19 Had 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. (pjmedia.com)

COVID-19 Deaths by Age | The Heritage Foundation

COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age | CDC

• U.S. COVID-19 case fatality by age group | Statista

Last edited:
I am a germophobe (I wear Mechanix gloves each winter at the super markets, etc. - never got a cold or flu since doing that, 7 years or so) and knew this variation of the flu was a hoax from day one, and most definitely as soon as that ridiculous fraud and Deep State democrat operative Fauci appeared on the scene!

Shocker...no answer!!!
Covid is not a real problem, it's the flu. You have been duped.
Last flu season, 66.4 out of every 100,000 people were hospitalized with the flu in the United States. Compare that to 174.8 out of every 100,000 people who have been hospitalized due to COVID-19 so far, per the CDC.

The case fatality rate (CFR), meaning the proportion of deaths from a disease compared to the total number of people diagnosed with the disease, is about 0.1% for the flu and could be about 0.5% for COVID-19—which is to say its CFR is potentially five times higher than the flu, according to a May 2020 article published in JAMA Internal Medicine.

Shocker...no answer!!!
Yeah...but here's the thing...it's really not.

The scientists say it has not changed the death rate among the elderly that account for the vast majority of Covid "deaths." I just posted the link again.

So why do you hate science?

Shocker...no answer!!!
Last flu season, 66.4 out of every 100,000 people were hospitalized with the flu in the United States. Compare that to 174.8 out of every 100,000 people who have been hospitalized due to COVID-19 so far, per the CDC.

The case fatality rate (CFR), meaning the proportion of deaths from a disease compared to the total number of people diagnosed with the disease, is about 0.1% for the flu and could be about 0.5% for COVID-19—which is to say its CFR is potentially five times higher than the flu, according to a May 2020 article published in JAMA Internal Medicine.

Except season flu has now disappeared. We call it Covid now. :lol:

Forum List

Back