I think it may be over

Considering the FBI director once again letting Hillary skate and considering that the Gov. of Virginia is pardoning felons for the sole purpose of voting for Hillary me thinks the cheaters will win. Maybe they would have won any way but now it is sure, cheater prosper. I don't think their is enough patriots to counter the dirty politics of the liberal left. I pray to God I am wrong.

EXCLUSIVE: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough To Swing Election

Read more: New Email Implies Top Clinton Aide Suggested Hillary Use Private Server, Didn’t Want Her To Run
not enough bitter uneducated white people
More than enough bitter, uneducated black people!

Forget it, the establishment has won.

Or maybe this was their plot all along, to make Trump voters feel defeated. Feel defeated, why bother voting?

With that, I remember something Mike Ditka said in a speech:

"You never really lose until you quit trying."

Sad news indeed, but it's not going to make me any less inclined to march to the polls on Tuesday and vote with confidence. I still see only Trump signs in front of businesses and lawns, Trump is still packing in thousands of people at his events, I'll continue to believe the majority of Americans won't stand by corruption at it's highest level in history.

Oh I will do my duty and go and vote for Trump. Regardless of what Comey says we know she is guilty. Guilty of at least being an imbecile as Comey more or less said in July. I am thinking of putting a sign on my property that says, if you voted for Hillary you are trespassing, everyone else is more than welcomed.

Considering the FBI director once again letting Hillary skate and considering that the Gov. of Virginia is pardoning felons for the sole purpose of voting for Hillary me thinks the cheaters will win. Maybe they would have won any way but now it is sure, cheater prosper. I don't think their is enough patriots to counter the dirty politics of the liberal left. I pray to God I am wrong.

Read more: New Email Implies Top Clinton Aide Suggested Hillary Use Private Server, Didn’t Want Her To Run
not enough bitter uneducated white people

To many crooked corrupt liberals.

Good idea. Stay on your knees with your hands pressed together, staring up at the ceiling while you mumble shit to a nonexistent entity :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Donald Trump failed to persuade a federal judge to postpone a Nov. 28 trial in which he’ll face former enrollees in his real-estate seminars who claim they were cheated.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel in San Diego on Thursday rejected the request by the Republican presidential candidate’s lead lawyer to put off the trial until January. Trump’s lawyer, Dan Petrocelli, had asked for the delay because he has another case going to trial less than two weeks before the Trump University dispute and argued he wouldn’t be able to prepare adequately.

"Defense counsel had multiple opportunities to raise the issue with the court prior to Aug. 26, 2016, but did not do so," the judge said.

Trump Can’t Delay November Fraud Trial Against Ex-Students

Trump loses this suit, I think the next step will be to indict him for fraud. The Orange Candidate will look good in orange. LOL

It's a civil, not a criminal case. At worst he will pay outsized damages.

Donald Trump failed to persuade a federal judge to postpone a Nov. 28 trial in which he’ll face former enrollees in his real-estate seminars who claim they were cheated.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel in San Diego on Thursday rejected the request by the Republican presidential candidate’s lead lawyer to put off the trial until January. Trump’s lawyer, Dan Petrocelli, had asked for the delay because he has another case going to trial less than two weeks before the Trump University dispute and argued he wouldn’t be able to prepare adequately.

"Defense counsel had multiple opportunities to raise the issue with the court prior to Aug. 26, 2016, but did not do so," the judge said.

Trump Can’t Delay November Fraud Trial Against Ex-Students

Trump loses this suit, I think the next step will be to indict him for fraud. The Orange Candidate will look good in orange. LOL

It's a civil, not a criminal case. At worst he will pay outsized damages.

As long as it makes news.

Good idea. Stay on your knees with your hands pressed together, staring up at the ceiling while you mumble shit to a nonexistent entity :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Why does everything seem to trigger your religious bigotry? Were you beaten with a crucifix? Have manhood problems? What is your story?

I wonder if the courts can find any intent in the governors actions? Let's see, the courts have made judgements in other states that actions on voting were politically motivated and therefore illegal. This macaulife has always been the slimiest of,operatives. The corruption is so deep.

I'm waiting to see how many men take Madonna up on her offer Nov 9th. She's gonna be a busy girl!

madonna.jpg

In her better days

Considering the FBI director once again letting Hillary skate and considering that the Gov. of Virginia is pardoning felons for the sole purpose of voting for Hillary me thinks the cheaters will win. Maybe they would have won any way but not it is sure, cheater prosper. I don't think their is enough patriots to counter the dirty politics of the liberal left. I pray to God I am wrong.

I feel more invigorated than ever to continue voting.

Once is never enough for low lifes.

Explains Trump's 3 marriages.

The story happened on 8/21 and was 13,000....

It is never over.

That's a great slogan, remind me about it on Wednesday.
I have been hardcore anti-Democrat since 2007.

This election only fuels my desire to destroy you even more.

Oh, thank you, that put a smile on my face.
Keep pissing your pants gramps.

This thing is coming to a head whether you like it or not.

It'd be nice if every once in awhile you actually reply to the post you are quoting rather than the post you fantasize that you are responding to.

Forum List

Back