I think I resemble the Serbs now

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Most serbs and many from balkan and eastern europe say Im a "gypsy" but I think it is visible Im part serb. I do have the face and Im somewhat lighter pigmented than an stereotypical gypsy. I think it is visible that Im a serb. In this pic I would not guess myself as anything else then serb or bosnian maybe.

Do you agree?

mmschnitt6.jpg

View attachment 360810

Look Greek or Muslim in that outfit with a dark complexion.

Change the outfit, start a Greek restaurant, and learn some Greek dances.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I might be really a greek though or half greek. My genetic test says so. But thats probably because Im from balkan. Serbs are also greeks+russians, some are more greek and some are more russian or polish (slavic)

My23andmeFull.jpg

1594184820817.png

I've been to Rijeka, Trieste, Athens, and Istanbul, oh so many years ago back when where you're at was known a Yugoslavia.

Your tanned image is more of the Greek and Istanbul side of the Peninsula.

Your untanned image is more Aryan which in Rijeka is more common.

Just be who you are man.

Is there any..... troubles in your area?

*****SMILE*****

Wow. That old pic is the only pic I have seen of you smiling. It's nice.

I can smile but it appears unnatural, because Im a serious type and I dont smile just for pictures, that is so artificial to me. Also I have a very ugly smile, not beautiful because I have so ugly crooked teeth and strong jaw deformation. Maybe you noticed I look as if I do a duck face often but that is because I have a heavy jaw deformation.

Here I smile and you seek how crooked my teeth are and how crooked my jaw is. And I usually prefer not to smile because that looks more tough like a hard guy, and because I dont have a beautiful hollywood smile.

Just for you a smile

smile.jpg

View attachment 360815

I've been to Rijeka, Trieste, Athens, and Istanbul, oh so many years ago back when where you're at was known a Yugoslavia.

Just be who you are man.

*****SMILE*****

No troubles man. But I reside since 1990 in Austria not Ex-Jugoslavia region, and Im since early 2006 a austrian citizen.

View attachment 360815

Just be who you are man.

*****SMILE*****

No troubles man. But I reside since 1990 in Austria not Ex-Jugoslavia region, and Im since early 2006 a austrian citizen.

1594186510409.png

Austria is beautiful and a very friendly country. Wish I could have spent more time there. I did get to Neuschwanstein and Ludwiqsburg Palace while I was there. Wish I had a fresh water stream running through my kitchen to keep live trout in. Enjoy life and smile more it becomes you.

*****SMILE*****

Mort, I believe that you are some type of creature that is not of this world, or some type of mystical creature. Perhaps a gnome/hobbit hybrid.

Forum List

Back