I think he is right about this

I'm not sure.

I have suggested people try to get discounts on their home insurance based on how close they are to fire stations, police substations, and ERs.
Still, hope you got paid for time on-site, or you have at least, amusing (thought out) ways to fk with him, if not.

You cheated and lied and stole.

Find a shred of fucking integrity and admit it.
Why won't they acknowledge that? I have been asking for quite a while now. The reality is the fraud happened and they know it. That makes them wrong in so many ways. That is why they won't admit it.

You did forget where the evidence is for this fraud is, I get it, same old shit since last year, you-getta damn life already also..
Where are the routers? Where are the passwords? Discovery is a part of any investigation. Why is there NO cooperation?

Still, hope you got paid for time on-site, or you have at least, amusing (thought out) ways to fk with him, if not.
He got full value for his money, I just should have done a better job of communicating....... that's always been a weak point of mine, and it's why I know a lot about violence.
Poor communication leads to misunderstandings and conflict, which can often get violent.

Why won't they acknowledge that? I have been asking for quite a while now. The reality is the fraud happened and they know it. That makes them wrong in so many ways. That is why they won't admit it.
They're scared to.

He got full value for his money, I just should have done a better job of communicating....... that's always been a weak point of mine, and it's why I know a lot about violence.
Poor communication leads to misunderstandings and conflict, which can often get violent.
Dude. That is lack of self-discipline, not poor communication. I suspect when you may have gotten to know a lot about violence by communicating exactly what you meant, leaving no wiggle room for misunderstanding, whether good for business or not. I have seen subcontractors and contractors on job sites, a number of time show the very same lack of self-discipline, with the same result, but nobody had doubt as to what anybody was communicating.

The problem with fighting Communists is you have to do wicked things to defeat them.

I LOVE being wicked!!!!

Wicked.jpg

Dude. That is lack of self-discipline, not poor communication. I suspect when you may have gotten to know a lot about violence by communicating exactly what you meant, leaving no wiggle room for misunderstanding, whether good for business or not. I have seen subcontractors and contractors on job sites, a number of time show the very same lack of self-discipline, with the same result, but nobody had doubt as to what anybody was communicating.
No, I mean I didn't know how I sounded, and I missed all the non-verbal communicating others were doing. 80% of all communication is non-verbal but I was utterly oblivious to it all.
My attitude and body language were often incongruent with my words, as well, and people would react to what they thought I was trying to say, rather than what I actually said.

I knew I was bad at getting along with other people but I didn't realize how bad it really was until they sent me to recruiter school...... what a clusterfuck that turned into (smh).

A couple guys who are self-defense instructors finally wrote a book called ConCom that really helped me. And I spent the last several years practicing this stuff on drug addicts and mental health patients at the ER I worked at. I talked a lot of people out of doing bad shit..... it didn't always work, but I got a lot better.

Forum List

Back