I think cursing is inappropriate for this forum because

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
we are supposed to be nuturing intellectual thought, and civil discourse. Getting angry, losing our tempers, and lashing out, just harbors more ill feeling.

Frankly, if even one person reads this and decides to be nicer, then this board will be better.

we are supposed to be nuturing intellectual thought, and civil discourse. Getting angry, losing our tempers, and lashing out, just harbors more ill feeling.

Frankly, if even one person reads this and decides to be nicer, then this board will be better.

Is this little lecture from the same person that stated his wish that someone be raped in another thread?

Spare us your boredom kicks.

there is no fuckin' way I intend to clean up my language to eliminate words that some find offensive. ;)

Is this little lecture from the same person that stated his wish that someone be raped in another thread?

Spare us your boredom kicks.

your simply a vindictive woman, who number one, cant take a joke.

I dislike paris hilton. Do i really want her or any woman to get raped, the answer is no.

But yeah, my comments about paris have nothing to do this thread, how about trying to stay on topic next time eh?

there is no fuckin' way I intend to clean up my language to eliminate words that some find offensive. ;)

I just dont like seeing you angry, and I dont think you should lash out at people, anger is a devastating thing, it took me months to learn how to manage it better.

But am i your dad, no

am i forcing you to clean up your language, no

im simply offering my opinion.

Come on you assholes this guy is fucking right.

You assclowns are way to mean to the other dickweeds on this fucking sight and you use the worst god damned language I have ever fucking heard.

Clean your shit up peckerheads.

And be nice too you retards.

:eusa_dance:

just kinding!

I don't swear for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. We've got to use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words anybody understands.

by listening to others and thinking. Perhaps, i sound like an idiot, but its fine, I just want to try and do whats right. Call me naive, whatever

There is never anything wrong with asking people to be their better self ANM.

You done good and your point is well taken from me.

I do think words are good things and a little cussing now and again is a healthy frustration outlet though.

Funny how a word meaning procreation should become such a powerful display of frustration.

I love it too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back