I think black men should just start doing what the cop ask them to do from now on

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
To avoid any kind of confrontation. No need to ask why I didnt do anything because it falls in the category of being difficult. If asked to get out the car just do that with a smile and wait for them to do whatever they need to do. All that......"get out the car for what? Why? seems to never end well when you are a black man. For some reason white cops are scared to death of "black skin". I think white cops view black men the same way I view a pitbull. lol A dangerous animal

If you do what the cops tell you and keep your mouth shut then you will not get shot, tased, sprayed, or ass-kicked. And if you are the victim of excessive force, then it's a lawsuit and a payday for you, THAT's how you get even. That's how you avoid being the next dead guy on the evening news. And it helps if you are not doped up to the gills with fentanyl, meth, or whatever.

seems to never end well when you are a black man
What about white people?
Black people act like when whites get pulled over, the cop sucks their dick dry. DESPITE hundreds of whites getting murdered by cops yearly.

They dont seem to view white men as dangerous animals

What about white people?
Black people act like when whites get pulled over, the cop sucks their dick dry. DESPITE hundreds of whites getting murdered by cops yearly.
Yep... I might have been a "lead foot" with "foot in carburetor" disease when I was younger, so I hotroded around a bit, so I got harassed by the cops on a regular basis, and if I failed the "attitude test," then chances are I might go to jail and the hotrod got impounded. So I learned, just "yes sir" and "no sir" the cops and try and get through the stop with just a ticket. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever had considered being a complete ass clown and mouthing off to the cops, or worse yet trying to fight them, or run, or even worse yet again, go at them with a weapon. Without even trying it, I know that's a pretty sure fired way to get KILLED. I think anyone that does try anything like that has to be one stupid sons a bitch... so... take what you want from that statement.

You suck ups..If the auto is legal they will not stop you is the most important factor, the next is learn to commit crimes and not get caught.

You suck ups..If the auto is legal they will not stop you is the most important factor, the next is learn to commit crimes and not get caught.
Exactly.
Black or white it is really not a good idea to smoke blunts and speed when tabs are expired, tail light is out, and you don't have a license.
Just common sense.

What about white people?
Yep... I might have been a "lead foot" with "foot in carburetor" disease when I was younger, so I hotroded around a bit, so I got harassed by the cops on a regular basis, and if I failed the "attitude test," then chances are I might go to jail and the hotrod got impounded. So I learned, just "yes sir" and "no sir" the cops and try and get through the stop with just a ticket. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever had considered being a complete ass clown and mouthing off to the cops, or worse yet trying to fight them, or run, or even worse yet again, go at them with a weapon. Without even trying it, I know that's a pretty sure fired way to get KILLED. I think anyone that does try anything like that has to be one stupid sons a bitch... so... take what you want from that statement.
My white kid always bitched about getting harassed for his illegal tint, loud exhaust and speeding.
Claiming he was profiled for his Neon SRT.

What about white people?

They dont seem to view white men as dangerous animals
I guess that's why they kill so many more whites than blacks, dumbass.

condescending-wonka-repeating discussion.png

To avoid any kind of confrontation. No need to ask why I didnt do anything because it falls in the category of being difficult. If asked to get out the car just do that with a smile and wait for them to do whatever they need to do. All that......"get out the car for what? Why? seems to never end well when you are a black man. For some reason white cops are scared to death of "black skin". I think white cops view black men the same way I view a pitbull. lol A dangerous animal
I second that notion....

White women should too...
07capitol-victim-superJumbo.jpg

In more gentle language, I agree that many people (cops as well as ordinary people) are, well, let us say "wary" of certain folks.

And -- as they say -- since you can only predict the future by the past, it is highly unlikely that certain folks are ever going to change.

So fatal confrontations between cops & certain young men will continue FOREVER, even when in the future most cops are people of color.

Decreases the chance of them being shot...but not by much.

Decreases the chance of them being shot...but not by much.

Even if they smile and talk in a pleasant tone and get out the car right away?

Forum List

Back