I think Biden should pick Val Demings as VP!

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida.
Counties have mayors? You just keep getting weirder and stupider by the post.
You might want to read her husbands bio:

Why?
Joe has had a lot of political experience as noted.
quote-joe-biden-we-hold-these-truths-self-evident-created-by-the.jpg

Does he mean this Thing.

Remember the good old days when the VP was selected on his strengths and issues that could be an advantage if the VP became POTUS?

Sleepy Joe could go to Walmart and find his running mate working the cashier or being a greeter at the door. Just make sure she is black. What a waste Biden is.

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida. They met in the OPD.
She checks a couple of the boxes....she's black...a woman....but she's not a transsexual....she's not Hispanic....she's not a Pedophile ...so she's not a good cross section of the Democrat Party.
I think the Demmies are going to pull a fast one on Trump before Biden picks none other than HR Clinton, just in case it really looks like he's gonna "win." Fortunately, the American people are smart enough to know that with Biden amassing a fortune from extorting money from China, the Ukraine, and many, many 3rd world countries who were given taxpayer cash that was *extorted* by Joe and son to augment campaign cash. And I think they're gonna avoid voting for an extortionist, particularly since the Democrats endless pursuit of free campaign cash from all voters never passed muster in the House, but the extortion thingie seemed to have brought home considerable bacon the year Nancy Pelosi grabbed the Speaker's gavel and told the world how important she was to control all the other powers.

Last edited:
Always somewhere in the darkness of my mind, I feel Michelle Obummers frightening spirit.

Especially now since her husband has been exposed as a traitor. Her running to protect him.

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida. They met in the OPD.

If Sleepy Joe wants a black congressional broad from Florida, why not Frederica Wilson instead? She at least has interesting hats.
I think Joe should pick his nose in a home for the criminally stupid away from the eyes of everyone giving a rat's ass.

Always somewhere in the darkness of my mind, I feel Michelle Obummers frightening spirit.

Especially now since her husband has been exposed as a traitor. Her running to protect him.
Unfortunately Biden's VP criteria: are you black and do you have a vagina rule out Big Mikey Obama.

I just realized that Biden can condense his criteria to: do you have a black vagina

Unfortunately Biden's VP criteria: are you black and do you have a vagina rule out Big Mikey Obama.

I just realized that Biden can condense his criteria to: do you have a black vagina
Problem is Mikey don't have a vag vag.

How about Aunt Jomammy in your sig for VP?

I think Biden should pick what he had for breakfast...if he can remember.

Better not be Rice Krispies, it has been determined to be racist, due to having three white ELVES on the box.

I'd be willing to hear what she has to say unless it's the same repetitive schpiel.

You will have to wait a month and then she will will only say it after a newspaper reports it as she did with her stolen firearm.

No matter who Biden picks it will be a shithead.

Just look at that clown Crooked Hillary picked in 2016.

Forum List

Back