I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
God I fucking hate liberals

cherokees.jpg

God I fucking hate liberals

Because the premise of your thread was killed before it even got started? Yeah, sorry about that but I think you should get at least half the blame for having such a piss poor argument.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Yeah... I can see the parallel there.

:cuckoo:
Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

cherokees.jpg

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

In fact Lincoln whiped them out....

He did? You sure don't know your history do you?

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

They didn't? Then why did they sell it and fight for it?

Now go take your stupid ass racist beliefs somewhere else. You just made a fucking ignorant comment about Lincoln and then you try to scold me about my perception of history.

:lmao:

cherokees.jpg

Must not have heard about the problems in Charlottesville then.

cherokees.jpg

You read one article, and you think you know enough about the Cherokee, or any native American, to judge / condemn them?

Bwuhahahaha...

What nationality are you, Owl?

cherokees.jpg

Cool, who is trying to wipe out the history of the Confederacy?

cherokees.jpg

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.
No president has done more damage to the Indian nations then Lincoln... fact

cherokees.jpg

libs. Racists. Media fed crybabies.

Now go take your stupid ass racist beliefs somewhere else. You just made a fucking ignorant comment about Lincoln and then you try to scold me about my perception of history.

You obviously do not understand the American Indian, most likely because you're a progressive. Politically correct people like yourselve have shit for brains

cherokees.jpg

No president has done more damage to the Indian nations then Lincoln... fact

It's NOT a fact. The Indian Removal Act happened 31 years before he was President, and the end of the Trail of Tears was 11 years before he was President. You know NOTHING about what you are talking about.

Morons think burning books, tearing down statues, or te-writing/destroying history will erase the 'sins' of the past.

Or maybe condemning one group's past, villainizing them, will make the morons feel hypocritically better / superior...

You obviously do not understand the American Indian, most likely because you're a progressive. Politically correct people like yourselve have shit for brains

I AM a large part Native American and my Grandmother's mother was FULL BLOODED Cherokee.

cherokees.jpg

libs. Racists. Media fed crybabies.

I've seen racists pretend the civil war was only about 'states rights', so in that sense they are at least lying to themselves about the war.

New Topics

Forum List

Back