I tell you what folks

I see there have been some arguments about those who wear black dresses in public pretending to be esoteric and *ruling* a certain way- I also saw a poster's response as "mu liberty"- as though that is erudite-

To start with- people who wear black dresses in public are pretentious and quite full of themselves- they seem to feel they have an esoteric knowledge or moral code, neither of which is true- they sometimes get their ruling correct, and quite often get a ruling desired by the lawyers involved, justice be damned- that citizens feel judges are special is sad- they ain't. They're just people. Period. They, like many on here, are blinded by not blind to- big difference.

Liberty is involved- like it or not- but, it's also about the moral ethics of forcing a belief. There is none.
Moral stops when the initiation of force is the tool of choice- legal has nothing to do with it. Legal and moral rarely meet-

Am I stubborn, as one poster said my avatar depicts? Yes. I'm 73, I've earned it. I'm also pretty sharp intellectually- I'm very cognizant as well. I don't trust experts and I especially don't trust known liars, i.e., gov't's and those employed by them including the msm- the US gov't and the msm have a history of lying, publicly, and that alone is enough to warrant questioning "official" falsehoods-

Say and do what you will- I have no problem with others exercising their liberty- until the feel they are entitled to force others to conform to their belief(s)-

ALL conflicts begin (and have since time began) when one forces his will on another- there is no getting around that truth- being an "official" force makes it no less immoral- will my beliefs kill me? No, but some idiot may feel he's entitled to kill me for his own good- I'm good with that. It works 2 ways. My way is the moral way- his way perpetuates immoral-

took first shot on the 20 th...no force involved matter of fact...4 hour wait...i am old enough to remember polio so my view on vaccines is different from young people today...i see it as hope if nothing else it may keep one from getting the most severe symptoms..all it costs one is time...and a bit of a sore arm
I have the scar from my "polio" shot- that was a different time- you see "hope" and place trust in known liars- you have no idea of the cost- nothing is free -and the long term effects cannot be determined in a short term-
The "vaccine" manufacturer admits that they don't know what their product does, or what it will do. Nevertheless, until an accepted authority figure comes on the boob-tube and tells them it's okay to base their decision to take the vaccine on the manufacturer's admission that they don't know what it does yet, nor what it will do in time, they'll continue taking orders from that authority-figure of choice.

Last edited:
took first shot on the 20 th...no force involved matter of fact...4 hour wait...i am old enough to remember polio so my view on vaccines is different from young people today...i see it as hope if nothing else it may keep one from getting the most severe symptoms..all it costs one is time...and a bit of a sore arm
I have the scar from my "polio" shot- that was a different time- you see "hope" and place trust in known liars- you have no idea of the cost- nothing is free -and the long term effects cannot be determined in a short term-
The "vaccine" manufacturer admits that they don't know what their product does, or what it will do. Nevertheless, until an accepted authority figure comes on the boob-tube and tells them it's okay to base their decision to take the vaccine on the manufacturer's admission that they don't know what it does yet, nor what it will do in time, they'll continue taking orders from that authority-figure of choice.
Link's please

Let me guess not a damn bit if proof of what is said just asses flapping gums
You're a bad guesser. I think it's humorous that you don't even know what the manufacturer has said about its "vaccine" but you're willing to take it anyway.

By the way, I need to know what source would satisfy your curiosity--or lack thereof--when it comes to what the manufacturer has said about its own vaccine.

EDIT: I'm serous! What source would you accept?

Last edited:
I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-
Okay. See ya.

You've survived almost a year without getting the virus. What makes you think you won't get sick and die if you do get the vaccine? Some people have died after receiving the vaccine, you know.
I almost died taking Ampicillin. Does that mean no one should take it?
Betcha couldn't even spell it before they gave it to you. Doc is always for your best interests.UNTIL.......zzzzzzzz

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-
Okay. See ya.

You've survived almost a year without getting the virus. What makes you think you won't get sick and die if you do get the vaccine? Some people have died after receiving the vaccine, you know.
I almost died taking Ampicillin. Does that mean no one should take it?

I think the question is: should they be forced to take it? Required by law?

It is a matter of National Security which trumps personal liberties....I got my shot yesterday....the only side effect i have noticed is that my left arm where I got the shot is rather sore today....in 2 weeks i will have 86 percent immunity....when I get the 2nd shot feb. l8 my immunity will go up to 96%

Thus I say all those who refuse to take the shot are endangering the nation....I think they should not be allowed the vaccine until everyone else has been vaccinated...then they should get a choice...take the shot or face a firing squad and expert marksmen should all aim at their heads and then their body parts should be harvested ......just my opinion folks I could be wrong but I have never been proven to be wrong about anything.

So, does this "vaccine" prevent people from transmitting the virus to others? And if not, will you still have to wear a mask and practice social distancing?

And what are the long term effects and side-effects? Did they mention any to you, or did they offer you an insert from the dose package-insert?

Last edited:
I went to Catholic Schools, and they insisted on their shots, too. Which was a real problem, I freaked out about needles when I was young.
Maybe learning to read would help- I said, "receive"- I said nothing about *received*- that was a different time- I too had shots (I still have the polio vaccine scar) - there are people *today* who refuse the shots of today. And needles has nothing to do with it. It's about *trust*- they, nor I, "trust" those *in charge* of any decision making process-

It is a matter of National Security which trumps personal liberties.
Yeah, and 2 airplanes hitting 2 bldg's in 2 different locations brought down 3 bldg's in near identical fashion- and "National Security" brought us the evisceration of the 4th amendment via the Patriot Act-

I could be wrong but I have never been proven to be wrong about anything.
:rolleyes:

Maybe learning to read would help- I said, "receive"- I said nothing about *received*- that was a different time- I too had shots (I still have the polio vaccine scar) - there are people *today* who refuse the shots of today. And needles has nothing to do with it. It's about *trust*- they, nor I, "trust" those *in charge* of any decision making process-

Well, given the daily stream of crazy you exhibit here, that isn't surprising.

Yeah, and 2 airplanes hitting 2 bldg's in 2 different locations brought down 3 bldg's in near identical fashion- and "National Security" brought us the evisceration of the 4th amendment via the Patriot Act-

Okay, guy, this is the kind of crazy we are talking about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back