I tell you what folks

Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.
You want to starve rather than get a shot? Who's missing balls here?

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
Actually, you prefer to be told what to do rather than think for yourselves.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?
Advice is one thing, mandated lockdowns and facediaper wearing is another. You libbers are way past advice and into the controlling what people do.
Yup. For everyone's good. Too bad people haven't got the sense to do it on their own, but there you are.
So where do we stop--for everyone's good? Your interpretation leads me to believe that you have strong dictatorial attributes that can only be stopped by the performance of a forced frontal lobotomy on your brain for the protection of everybody else. Does that sound reasonable to you? Forced health decisions are no more reasonable.
It's a vaccine. That's all. It will allow us to greatly diminish the threat of Covid so we can go back to work, to the movies, to our kids' basketball games. And you want to stand on the hill of YOU CAN'T MAKE ME--THIS IS AMERICA.

It makes no sense.

I think the point is being missed here. What you want to put into your body is your prerogative, but some of us believe in freedom of choice. So as long as it's not mandatory, go ahead and make Bill Gates billions richer, and go ahead and put harmful substances in your body from thoroughly untrustworthy, agenda-driven people.

As long as you don't support forcing others to go along with it, knock yourself out.
Bill Gates?

Man you folks can't let go of the nutjob shit can you
Are you claiming that Bill Gates has no involvement in all this? If you weren't aware of that, then you're as ignorant as it gets.

You're right and when they inject you, you're receiving a chip and the new 5G towers were put in your neighborhood to help with the transmission of your chip directly to Gates. Every thought and word spoken not to mention when you're naked Gates and the government will know.

Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?
Advice is one thing, mandated lockdowns and facediaper wearing is another. You libbers are way past advice and into the controlling what people do.
Yup. For everyone's good. Too bad people haven't got the sense to do it on their own, but there you are.
So where do we stop--for everyone's good? Your interpretation leads me to believe that you have strong dictatorial attributes that can only be stopped by the performance of a forced frontal lobotomy on your brain for the protection of everybody else. Does that sound reasonable to you? Forced health decisions are no more reasonable.
It's a vaccine. That's all. It will allow us to greatly diminish the threat of Covid so we can go back to work, to the movies, to our kids' basketball games. And you want to stand on the hill of YOU CAN'T MAKE ME--THIS IS AMERICA.

It makes no sense.

I think the point is being missed here. What you want to put into your body is your prerogative, but some of us believe in freedom of choice. So as long as it's not mandatory, go ahead and make Bill Gates billions richer, and go ahead and put harmful substances in your body from thoroughly untrustworthy, agenda-driven people.

As long as you don't support forcing others to go along with it, knock yourself out.
Bill Gates?

Are you claiming that Bill Gates has no involvement in all this? If you weren't aware of that, then you're as ignorant as it gets.

You're right and when they inject you, you're receiving a chip and the new 5G towers were put in your neighborhood to help with the transmission of your chip directly to Gates. Every thought and word spoken not to mention when you're naked Gates and the government will know.

Thanks for sharing your view on it. :cuckoo:

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.

Bill Gates?

What will the vaccine do for me?

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-

I feel exactly the way you do.

HEY SKYE!!

Do you know who the President is? I forgot to watch the news. :dunno:

Sure I do.

This clown is

View attachment 446652

So you don't believe that thing happened yesterday huh?

---- Like the moon landing in 1969?

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-

HEY SKYE!!

Sure I do.

This clown is

View attachment 446652

How did they get through the Van Allen Radiation Belt?

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.

Bill Gates?

[/QUOTE

HEY SKYE!!

Sure I do.

This clown is

View attachment 446652

bye. ignore for you

HEY SKYE!!

Sure I do.

This clown is

View attachment 446652

bye. ignore for you

Why am I getting the eerie suspicion that our date for Inauguration Day did not go well?

You're stalling. What will the vaccine do for me?

That's an unknown at this time. I gave it a try and will take the second shot early next mont. What the hell....it might work. Besides, I like using buses, airplanes, supermarkets - that kind of thing. So I got the shot mostly to get the temporary shred of cardboard that will be the admission ticket for those activities until the tattos or maybe chipped cards are handed out.

Think I'm kidding about that?

Read and weep.....

There are many more "links" easily available. How many do you want? I DO give volume discounts....

Oh, in my state they're already handing them out and advise you carry yours on your person at all times you're away from your home as the "show me your papers" executive orders are expected (state level) by the end of the month. The thinking seems it will easiest implemented for the purchase of firearms or ammunition since that's alreay heavily controlled. Gradualism y'know....

Last edited:

That's an unknown at this time. I gave it a try and will take the second shot early next mont. What the hell....it might work. Besides, I like using buses, airplanes, supermarkets - that kind of thing. So I got the shot mostly to get the temporary shred of cardboard that will be the admission ticket for those activities until the tattos or maybe chipped cards are handed out.

Read and weep.....

There are many more "links" easily available. How many do you want? I DO give volume discounts....

Oh, in my state they're already handing them out and advise you carry yours on your person at all times you're away from your home as the "show me your papers" executive orders are expected (state level) by the end of the month. The thinking seems it will easiest implemented for the purchase of firearms or ammunition since that's alreay heavily controlled. Gradualism y'know....

Interesting that the citations are from Iceland and Italia, two places where responses to COVID famously stopped the disease in its tracks in 2020 through intensive testing of literally everybody.

Read and weep.....

That's what I was afraid it can do to me.

I was hoping someone could tell me what the vaccine will do for me when it comes to the virus. It appears that that was a tall order.

Last edited:
Okay. See ya.

You should douse yourself with alcohol and light a match.

Actually, that sounds kind of reasonable.

We don't let kids go to school unless they can prove they had all their shots.

took first shot on the 20 th...no force involved matter of fact...4 hour wait...i am old enough to remember polio so my view on vaccines is different from young people today...i see it as hope if nothing else it may keep one from getting the most severe symptoms..all it costs one is time...and a bit of a sore arm

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

Hahahahahaha a lemming lecturing us on good sense hahahahahaha

We don't let kids go to school unless they can prove they had all their shots.
Wrong- "you" is not spelled "we"- and not all kids receive vaccinations-perhaps those being indoctrinated by Public Education system- everyone else, not so much.

took first shot on the 20 th...no force involved matter of fact...4 hour wait...i am old enough to remember polio so my view on vaccines is different from young people today...i see it as hope if nothing else it may keep one from getting the most severe symptoms..all it costs one is time...and a bit of a sore arm
I have the scar from my "polio" shot- that was a different time- you see "hope" and place trust in known liars- you have no idea of the cost- nothing is free -and the long term effects cannot be determined in a short term-

New Topics

Forum List

Back