I tell you what folks

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-
Was this always your position? aka when Trump was in charge?

Why would you assume otherwise?

Unlike the vast majority of democrats, good Americans have convictions which aren't subject to change due to who's in the White House.

Dick...

Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.
You want to starve rather than get a shot? Who's missing balls here?

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
Actually, you prefer to be told what to do rather than think for yourselves.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?
Advice is one thing, mandated lockdowns and facediaper wearing is another. You libbers are way past advice and into the controlling what people do.
Yup. For everyone's good. Too bad people haven't got the sense to do it on their own, but there you are.
So where do we stop--for everyone's good? Your interpretation leads me to believe that you have strong dictatorial attributes that can only be stopped by the performance of a forced frontal lobotomy on your brain for the protection of everybody else. Does that sound reasonable to you? Forced health decisions are no more reasonable.
It's a vaccine. That's all. It will allow us to greatly diminish the threat of Covid so we can go back to work, to the movies, to our kids' basketball games. And you want to stand on the hill of YOU CAN'T MAKE ME--THIS IS AMERICA.

It makes no sense.

I think the point is being missed here. What you want to put into your body is your prerogative, but some of us believe in freedom of choice. So as long as it's not mandatory, go ahead and make Bill Gates billions richer, and go ahead and put harmful substances in your body from thoroughly untrustworthy, agenda-driven people.

As long as you don't support forcing others to go along with it, knock yourself out.
We all need to take it to end this. LET'S END THIS!

Why would you assume otherwise?

Unlike the vast majority of democrats, good Americans have convictions which aren't subject to change due to who's in the White House.

Dick...
Well, that's a lie. Everything is partisan w/you lemmings.

Get immunized, Pete. Do the right thing.

I've had it already. I've had worse colds.

Glad to hear that, Pete. You realize they still want everyone to have the vaccine , since they're not sure how long or strong the immunity is from person to person. With the vaccine, they know it's over 90% effective.
So let me get this straight, you want me to get a vaccine with a 10% failure rate to combat a disease that I MIGHT get which has a 99.5% recovery rate.
It's got something to do with herd immunity. If 90% are immune and not carrying it, the other 90% have a statistical probability of not catching it. Same with measles, and it works there..

Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?
Advice is one thing, mandated lockdowns and facediaper wearing is another. You libbers are way past advice and into the controlling what people do.
Yup. For everyone's good. Too bad people haven't got the sense to do it on their own, but there you are.
So where do we stop--for everyone's good? Your interpretation leads me to believe that you have strong dictatorial attributes that can only be stopped by the performance of a forced frontal lobotomy on your brain for the protection of everybody else. Does that sound reasonable to you? Forced health decisions are no more reasonable.
It's a vaccine. That's all. It will allow us to greatly diminish the threat of Covid so we can go back to work, to the movies, to our kids' basketball games. And you want to stand on the hill of YOU CAN'T MAKE ME--THIS IS AMERICA.

It makes no sense.

I think the point is being missed here. What you want to put into your body is your prerogative, but some of us believe in freedom of choice. So as long as it's not mandatory, go ahead and make Bill Gates billions richer, and go ahead and put harmful substances in your body from thoroughly untrustworthy, agenda-driven people.

As long as you don't support forcing others to go along with it, knock yourself out.

I had Covid. There was no vaccine for me to receive. All I had were vitamins sent to me by a doctor friend.

I was sick for about a week. For two of those days I really felt like shit.

And then I got better.

Believe it or not, that's what happens with most people.

I don't ever get a flu shot, either...

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-

That's a real possibility.

Just a matter of time before Regime X (Xiden/Xarris) implements national ID cards that'll have to be "read" by a machine at the entrance of each store. No shots? No entry. No entry? No food. Yeah, it really can easily be made that simple.

Glad to hear that, Pete. You realize they still want everyone to have the vaccine , since they're not sure how long or strong the immunity is from person to person. With the vaccine, they know it's over 90% effective.
So let me get this straight, you want me to get a vaccine with a 10% failure rate to combat a disease that I MIGHT get which has a 99.5% recovery rate.
It's got something to do with herd immunity. If 90% are immune and not carrying it, the other 90% have a statistical probability of not catching it. Same with measles, and it works there..

Math ain't exactly your strong suit, is it?

Someone force me to take a shot, they get shot. Not a vaccine either.

Ban me from a store? Go for it. Instead of "they take my cash for goods"...... "I take their goods after hours and fukem" Probably take a shit on their stockroom floor and paint it purple too.

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.
You blindly following anything this government has said about covid-19 from the beginning makes no logical sense.
I know because QAnon and the Trump Admin had it all straight huh?

Yea...not so much

I feel exactly the way you do.

HEY SKYE!!

Do you know who the President is? I forgot to watch the news. :dunno:

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.

Bill Gates?

Man you folks can't let go of the nutjob shit can you

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.

Bill Gates?

Man you folks can't let go of the nutjob shit can you
Are you claiming that Bill Gates has no involvement in all this? If you weren't aware of that, then you're as ignorant as it gets.

Last edited:

No. Don't try to explain any further.

It's more like 96 actually.

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.

Why do we all need to take it? If you believe in the vaccine, by all means, get it, do what you want to do! You will be protected from those of us who choose not to get it. I question a government that tells me they will inject some dead virus in me and it will give my body a "heads up" to defend itself, but if I contract the disease and recover, that immunity is somehow less. That, my dear, is what makes no sense. What is in that vaccine that requires 100% participation?

No. Don't try to explain any further.

Well, we'll try not to tax that feeble little brain of yours any more than necessary.

And, sadly for you, we don't offer remedial training 'round these parts...

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

It makes no sense.

I had Covid. There was no vaccine for me to receive. All I had were vitamins sent to me by a doctor friend.

I was sick for about a week. For two of those days I really felt like shit.

And then I got better.

Believe it or not, that's what happens with most people.

I don't ever get a flu shot, either...
My wife and I both tested positive and it sounds like I had a milder case than you did. My wife felt worse, but was recovering after a week. It has been three weeks now and she is almost back to normal. My daughter, son-in-law and two kids also tested positive--None of them had symptoms. BTW, I am 70 and wife is 66. THE SKY IS NOT FALLING AND THE EMPEROR IS NAKED.

I feel exactly the way you do.

HEY SKYE!!

Do you know who the President is? I forgot to watch the news. :dunno:

Sure I do.

This clown is

1611277889529.png

Forum List

Back