I tell you what folks

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-
Okay. See ya.

Was this always your position? aka when Trump was in charge?

I feel exactly the way you do.

Have they done forced inoculations for Covid in this country yet, or are you just warming up in case they do? They going door to door or what?

Pithy.
You want to starve rather than get a shot? Who's missing balls here?

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
Pussy ^^^^^^ I have the balls to stand up to the bullshit-

Okay. See ya.

You've survived almost a year without getting the virus. What makes you think you won't get sick and die if you do get the vaccine? Some people have died after receiving the vaccine, you know.

Okay. See ya.

You've survived almost a year without getting the virus. What makes you think you won't get sick and die if you do get the vaccine? Some people have died after receiving the vaccine, you know.
I almost died taking Ampicillin. Does that mean no one should take it?

Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.
You want to starve rather than get a shot? Who's missing balls here?

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
Actually, you prefer to be told what to do rather than think for yourselves.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?

Okay. See ya.

I almost died taking Ampicillin. Does that mean no one should take it?

I think the question is: should they be forced to take it? Required by law?

New Topics

Forum List

Back