I talked to my brother

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
We had are largest phone conversation in 5 years .
He did say I have the worst business sense of anyone he has ever meet and he cannot believe that I did not take any business classes at night school to improve my lot in life .
I told him it’s not easy being in the top 5 of worst franchise in 2 major cities.

Also said I need to get over my mma class being cancelled and act like a man as he sees people dying all the time at work of cancer
Also said I would be suicidal to attend any class without the vaccine as I could get permanent lung and heart damage
Said I have the exact same attitude as I did as a kid

The rest was all positive
Talked to my nephew as well

So you're a stupid motherfucker in real life too? I was hoping this was all an act.

I get how bitter and upset you were when you lost in 2016. You guys won in 2020 and you still can't let go of the hate?

That says more about you than I think you want to reveal in public.
We never stormed the Capitol and tried to kill all the Republicans, so I guess our bitterness and hatred had limits.

So you're a stupid motherfucker in real life too? I was hoping this was all an act.

I get how bitter and upset you were when you lost in 2016. You guys won in 2020 and you still can't let go of the hate?

We never stormed the Capitol and tried to kill all the Republicans, so I guess our bitterness and hatred had limits.

29030476-0-image-a-169_1590905195353.jpg

Thanks for the update. Your relationship with your brother has been gnawing at me for weeks now. I'll sleep much easier tonight...

4791.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Posters who simply can't have a thought without creating a thread about it are hillarious....

I recall a leftie Sanders supporter picking up a gun and camping out in D.C. in his van for about a month until democrats furnished him with the date and time of republican baseball practice.

He did say I have the worst business sense of anyone he has ever meet and he cannot believe that I did not take any business classes at night school to improve my lot in life .
I told him it’s not easy being in the top 5 of worst franchise in 2 major cities.

Also said I need to get over my mma class being cancelled and act like a man as he sees people dying all the time at work of cancer
Also said I would be suicidal to attend any class without the vaccine as I could get permanent lung and heart damage

Good. I just talked to my brother the other day for the first time in a year. He never calls me, but it was a pretty positive call also.

Good. I just talked to my brother the other day for the first time in a year. He never calls me, but it was a pretty positive call also.
We talked about Trump and the Demoncats, upcoming UFC , why Vegas sucks and other things

Thanks for the update. Your relationship with your brother has been gnawing at me for weeks now. I'll sleep much easier tonight...

4791.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Posters who simply can't have a thought without creating a thread about it are hillarious....
Jose ?? The big Israeli hater !!

Originally posted by Quasar44
Jose ?? The big Israeli hater !!

Like the proverbial broken clock you finally got that right.

Israel hater yes, Jew hater no.

Right, when you try an attempted coup you send out a Bernie Sanders groupie to shoot the entire GOP Congress at a charity Virginia baseball game and don't mess around with a dancing Viking at the Capital.

All because you are murderous fascists who shoot unarmed women down in cold blood.

We talked about Trump and the Demoncats, upcoming UFC , why Vegas sucks and other things
Just keep talking, the subject doesn't really matter.

Ah, bless - it's good to hear family reconciliation stories for a change.
Now you've just git to phone and make up with your Trump & capitalist small business owner-hating sister. Good luck with that!

You know, I used to have a job where I saw people dying of cancer all the time. I never used that as an excuse to dismiss other people's problems.

Every five years is about how often I talk to my brother. And we're roommates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back