"I take responsibility"-what does that mean?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Secretary 'O State Hillary says she takes responsibility for the death of two US Navy Seals and the Ambassador to Libya. Where I come from, responsibility for a death equals indictment, trial and prison time.

It means that the spin didn't take and she joins Obama's grandmother and pastor under the bus.

The fact of the matter is this: Obama's National; Security Team failed the American people. Not only in fulfilling their duty to keep the president informed, but in keeping the American people confident in their ability to do so.

The underlying issue is that obviously the president knew about the failure...it's at what point did he know. The dishonest spin (that every liberal on here swallowed) was a shameless act of cowardice. In addition, they went after a man for exercising his freedom of speech!

VOTE THESE JOKERS AND LIARS OUT OF OFFICE BY GETTING RID OF THEIR INCOMPETENT LYING LEADER!

Secretary 'O State Hillary says she takes responsibility ...

to some degree that is correct - the Administration was relying on the Libyans who failed that responsibility - mistakes happen.

It means that the spin didn't take and she joins Obama's grandmother and pastor under the bus.

The fact of the matter is this: Obama's National; Security Team failed the American people. Not only in fulfilling their duty to keep the president informed, but in keeping the American people confident in their ability to do so.

The underlying issue is that obviously the president knew about the failure...it's at what point did he know. The dishonest spin (that every liberal on here swallowed) was a shameless act of cowardice. In addition, they went after a man for exercising his freedom of speech!

VOTE THESE JOKERS AND LIARS OUT OF OFFICE BY GETTING RID OF THEIR INCOMPETENT LYING LEADER!

You NAILED it, clevergirl.

Hillary bent over and "took one for the team". This just shows what a prostitute Hillary is. Her and Willie HATE Obama, but they are pretending otherwise.

You can bet this whole thing is not sitting well with Hillary and Bill, especially when Bill has been PIMPING for Obama so much during this election campaign.

Hillary and Bill will be back with a VENGEANCE in 2016, when Hillary tries to unseat Romney as POTUS.

Secretary 'O State Hillary says she takes responsibility for the death of two US Navy Seals and the Ambassador to Libya. Where I come from, responsibility for a death equals indictment, trial and prison time.

I missed the part where she said she takes responsibility for shooting them.

It's what cabinet officials have usually done when something bad happens in their area of responsibility, the correct thing, every person that has ever held a cabinet post knows that they are to take the heat off the president when something like this occurs.

You folks still crying about this?

I mourn the deaths of my fellow Veterans and I am insulted by the trite way the left dismisses the deaths of the former Navy Seals. If the Secretary of State takes responsibility it must indicate acknowledged (criminal) negligence. If the government acknowledges criminal negligence someone should go to jail.

I mourn the deaths of my fellow Veterans and I am insulted by the trite way the left dismisses the deaths of the former Navy Seals. If the Secretary of State takes responsibility it must indicate acknowledged (criminal) negligence. If the government acknowledges criminal negligence someone should go to jail.

By all means start impeachment hearings immediately, did you feel the same way when soldiers and contractors were sent into harm's way without body armor and hardened vehicles in Iraq? Probably not.

its means jack, even ion her own words from 2008....:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKGNQg4T3NE&feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1]Clinton in 2008: The Buck Stops In The Oval Office - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently, what Obama should have done was put a battalion of Marines in Benghazi, so al qaeda could have killed them all with a truck bomb,

then he'd get a full pass from the Right, the way Reagan does.

I missed the part where she said she takes responsibility for shooting them.

Well Obama took the responsibility for shooting Bin Laden, it was like he was really there or something :lol:

It's simply an attempt to take the spotlight off of the many administration's lies about the video causing the deaths in Benghazi. And it won't work. Barry's ass is in a sling and the desperation is in full-blown boil. And it's very entertaining to watch.

By all means start impeachment hearings immediately, did you feel the same way when soldiers and contractors were sent into harm's way without body armor and hardened vehicles in Iraq? Probably not.

4000 lives needlessly lost in Iraq vs. 4 in Libya.

You got to wonder how more zeroes would you actually have to put behind that 4000 before the number would get big enough to where the 'nuts around here would demand the same accountability they're demanding for the loss of 4 lives in Libya?

Apparently, what Obama should have done was put a battalion of Marines in Benghazi, so al qaeda could have killed them all with a truck bomb,

then he'd get a full pass from the Right, the way Reagan does.

It's just the same old thing, no credit for the good stuff extra credit for the bad stuff and an expectation of perfection that republicans do not expect from their own presidents.

Forum List

Back