"I take responsibility"-what does that mean?

Secretary 'O State Hillary says she takes responsibility for the death of two US Navy Seals and the Ambassador to Libya. Where I come from, responsibility for a death equals indictment, trial and prison time.

Do you take responsibility for your own stupidity or do you blame the teacher's union?

Apparently, what Obama should have done was put a battalion of Marines in Benghazi, so al qaeda could have killed them all with a truck bomb,

then he'd get a full pass from the Right, the way Reagan does.
So you think one truck bomb could take out an entire battalion of Marines?

Well, maybe if their hands were tied as the libroids love to do, you know, tell them not to engage, don't give them ammo for their weapons, tell them to just LINE UP AND GET KILLED.

Sheeezuz... you libtards are really dumbass sons a bitches.

Read this fuckwit:

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh yeah... zipper head... NOTHING has changed since 1983! We didn't learn ANYTHING since then about bombs in trucks... :eusa_hand:

Get a clue.

Apparently, what Obama should have done was put a battalion of Marines in Benghazi, so al qaeda could have killed them all with a truck bomb,

Hillary is responsible for the security failure, which ultimately is Obama's failure.

And more damning, Obama is also responsible for the cover-up.

You're mentally retarded. Who's responsible for that?

Did you support the disastrous blunder of invading Iraq?

284520_315097298589448_308848152_n.jpg

Why just Benghazi? If whoever attacked was looking for the weakest link it would only make sense to have an extra battalion on every consulate and embassy in the world. Of course that might be kind of hard with people voting for cutting their budget.

If Obama had put troops in Libya for more security you'd have had a hundred threads by the 'nuts around here squawking about Obama committing troops to another 'ground war' in the Middle East.

If he'd have stayed out of the Libyan mess altogether, you'd have had a hundred 'nut threads bitching about that.

The rightwingers here are not intelligent, rational people. It's the first rule of USMB.

Hillary is responsible for the security failure, which ultimately is Obama's failure.

And more damning, Obama is also responsible for the cover-up.

You're mentally retarded. Who's responsible for that?

Did you support the disastrous blunder of invading Iraq?

http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/284520_315097298589448_308848152_n.jpg?w=480[/IMG[/QUOTE]

This is what I mean about the first rule of USMB.

So you think one truck bomb could take out an entire battalion of Marines?

Well, maybe if their hands were tied as the libroids love to do, you know, tell them not to engage, don't give them ammo for their weapons, tell them to just LINE UP AND GET KILLED.

Sheeezuz... you libtards are really dumbass sons a bitches.

Read this fuckwit:

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh yeah... zipper head... NOTHING has changed since 1983! We didn't learn ANYTHING since then about bombs in trucks... :eusa_hand:

Get a clue.

If you hadn't been homeschooled you might have gotten some history.

"I take responsibility"-what does that mean?

I can see why that would mystify you ;)

"Full Responsibility" = being extended Executive Privilege by Obie if Hildebeast is ever called to testify.
In the real world, it'll boil down to this administrations response to Benghazi being........................"OOPS!"
No mystery here.

Secretary 'O State Hillary says she takes responsibility for the death of two US Navy Seals and the Ambassador to Libya. Where I come from, responsibility for a death equals indictment, trial and prison time.

It was Hillary Clinton that continually repeated the statement:--"That the buck stops at the President's desk." Now granted as Secretary of State she is responsible for the safety of Americans abroad--as she is in charge of the State department--but ultimately it is the State Department and Hillary Clinton whom are under direct orders from Obama--(as if people forget he is the President.)----:badgrin::badgrin:

IOW--Hillary Clinton is acting a lot more Presidential than our community organizer President--who spent two weeks trying to blame this terrorist attack on some remote--unknown youtube video. Along with Joe Biden admitting they didn't know that Bengazi had asked the State department for more security over several months.

THIS is an INCOMPETENT administration at best. Apparently they don't know anything--:badgrin:--along with a President who won't take responsibility for ANYTHING that happens on his watch.

gm11052220110524100559.jpg

Last edited:

What does it mean? Oh I can translate that for you very easily. It means that according to their internal polling Obama is vlunerable on the Benghazi issue and they know that they don't have a defense if Romney rams it up his ass in the debates (which they know good and damned well he will do). So they decided to try and take away an avenue of attack by having Hillary take the blame for the team.

Now if I was Romney I would take advantage of this tonight by saying "In a Romney administration I will take responsibility for the state of our nation and the actions of my administration. You will not see me four years later blaming prior administrations if I fail to get the job done, and you will not see members of my cabinet being asked to fall on their swords to protect the President's incompetence."

Forum List

Back