I swear

No lie..gop denied the crisis till they couldnt

We don't deny that there's a virus out there that's proving to be bad for a lot of people

As in all things, we deny a lot of what Leftists SAY about the virus. That makes Leftists want to light their hair on fire...what else is new
Many Conservatives are still pushing the “no worse than the flu”
Even on this board

Could somebody please get Liberty Mutual and frankie graham of the airwaves? TV is getting so boring.

If I see one more frigging commercial with a corporation telling me how much they care about me during kung flu I'm gonna puke

Miss a payment for well just about anything or dont have any money to pay for anything and watch how much they care

I turned off my cable years ago. Almost never see commercials anymore. It is great.

If I see one more frigging commercial with a corporation telling me how much they care about me during kung flu I'm gonna puke

Miss a payment for well just about anything or dont have any money to pay for anything and watch how much they care

Said the same thing to my husband last night. I'm really starting to loathe the saying "We're all in this together". Um sorry, no we're not. Not when Leftists are gloating over their enemies dying, people are hoarding TP so old people don't have ANY and etc. Plus, "We're All In This Together" is a really bad song from High School Musical.
It was the Burger King one that made me do this thread :p

While you're at home caring for your families let us care for you with a poisoned processed sorta meat patty loaded up with more sodium than you should probably have all week .......jesus man ....really burger king

While you're at home caring for your families let us care for you with a poisoned processed sorta meat patty loaded up with more sodium than you should probably have all week .......jesus man ....really burger king

What the heck is your problem? If you don't want a burger from Burger King, the solution for you is simple, don't buy one. See, wasn't that simple?

What the heck is your problem? If you don't want a burger from Burger King, the solution for you is simple, don't buy one. See, wasn't that simple?

I wasn't running out in the first to kinga burg anyway
You can have mine

P.s. they love you with all thier heart..... they want yours ....to explode from sodium

I swear

I couldn't resist...

just couldn't...

thank you OP

John Michael Montgomery - I Swear (Official Music Video)

I award you the star rating that we had before entering this shithole of a board!

I wasn't running out in the first to kinga burg anyway
You can have mine

P.s. they love you with all thier heart..... they want yours ....to explode from sodium

if-you-ever-wondered-what-side-of-the-fence-you-10934314-M.png

and gop denying the virus as a hoax but lets ignore that...just like yall ignore facts
And the media darling Dr Fauci just saying in the New England Journal of medicine that Covid is more akin to a bad seasonal influenza outbreak than it is to SARS or MERS
It is in type of infection, not severity
you don't read very well do you?

FYI SARS was caused by a coronavirus.

The death toll according to Fauci will be in line with a bad seasonal influenza

Forum List

Back